WHERE AM I ??

C

ClorideRUS

Any guess's??

47ae64fa1530e810.jpg

Caught a couple of fish!

47ae6542165161b8.jpg

47ae65761750d1c5.jpg

Can't draw a turkey tag so this is the only shot I'll get this year.

47ae65d518d920d0.jpg

47ae660b19afdae0.jpg

Pretty good day!

RUS

I was going to say Alaska, but they don't have turkeys, so I'll guess Utah!:)

Way to go RUS!

Eel

GOOD GAWD!!!

SOMEBODY CALL THE WARDEN & HAVE HIM DO A CREEL CENSUS!!!

YOU LEAVE ANY SEED???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

3rd rock from the sun...

Planet earth...

North American Contenent...

Western United states...

3 corners area of UT,ID,WY

USA somewhere LMAO

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Common Bess ... limits are for drunks and truck drivers .. right? Actually the turkeys are from last weekend but I just bought this new camera and wanted to share some photos. I'm not near as good as BCBOY or Littlefoot but I'm gunna keep at it!

Hint ... that mountain has produced 400 class bulls probably longer than any other unit in Utah ... not saying it's the best now .. just that it has been producing for a long time.

RUS

pretty good guess bigbuck but no cigar ... another hint ... that shot is looking south .... if I looked north I could see the land of FLEH.

RUS

RUS

Is that a bigfoot under the tree in the last photo?
I'd say that Hillary would call the place "fly over country". Make sure to save my 10 dollars till election time.
By the way nice fish.

Ransom

Antler1 is the BIG WEINER ... it is indeed Piaute Res. The turkeys are up Cedar canyon just across the street from Milts Stage stop. There was about 7 of us on the ice fishing expedition so no limit laws were broken. Ransom, I took the picture of the turkeys out the window of my truck, didn't even see the wheeler in the background. It was probably TIMBERLINE-WARDEN filming me!

RUS

Actually thinging of heading that way right now!
Maybe this will help convince somebody to haul me down there!
Thanks...and pretty picture of the Dutton!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom