WHEN YOUR NOT HUNTING????/

rugarm77

I am here in Oklahoma for my sons BMX Grand Nationals. Seems when I am not hunting my time is spent at the track watching him race. My daughter loves to travel and gets into the raceing as much as he does not to mention my wife.

So I know we all love to hunt but when you are not out in the field what do you guys and gals do for fun?????

What kind of hobbies or activities do you get in to???

From my hotel room in Oklahoma HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a spankin' for answering this question a few weeks ago...........

I make unscheduled excursions into the surrounding landscape, unscientifically investigating the detritus abandoned by prehistoric Native American cultures.

>I got a spankin' for answering
>this question a few weeks
>ago...........
>
>I make unscheduled excursions into the
>surrounding landscape, unscientifically investigating the
>detritus abandoned by prehistoric Native
>American cultures.

LMAO nickman.....I'm gonna come visit you one of these days and help you clean up some litter.....I got a feeling I'd enjoy the company.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-09 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]There was already a post like this 2 weeks ago where I shared my monster truck models but what the heck, I dont mind showing them again.

DSCF4061.jpg

DSCF4062.jpg

DSCF4063.jpg

DSCF4064.jpg

DSCF4065.jpg

DSCF4068.jpg

DSCF4069.jpg

My oldest son races MotoCross. He has done pretty well..he won northern nevada 65cc champ, 85cc champ. I think he was 3rd in 85cc, 14th in 250cc,in the WildWest series that covers Utah, Wyoming, Nevada a couple of years ago and didn't start the 250 class until 4 races into the series. He mostly just rides and races for fun now that he's a little older (15), I love to watch him ride...but he sure scares the crap out of me sometimes....did a 400 yard wheelie the other day..around 2 corners, shifted 2 times, got going about 50+ mph...man one of these days he's going to skin himself up good. I've picked him up off the track lots of times and swore lots of times that i'm done racing...but he told me that he was going to race no matter what..so i figured if he was going to do it, then i better be there also.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-09 AT 01:51AM (MST)[p]ShedDude! I never seen that many model ANYTHINGS!

When you get to 500 little ones, do you get to trade them in for a full sized, operational, big one?

That is serious dedication, right there!

JB.........PM sent.

When I'm not hunting, I really like to go fishing, but don't get out nearly enough.

My other interest is coaching baseball. I have 4 'travel' teams, ranging from 14u through collegiate players. My primary focus is with the players who are high school juniors and seniors, those who are at a point where they're recruitable for college baesball. We average around 10-12 players per year who go on to play NCAA college or pro baseball

Wow Shed thats a lot of trucks!!!! Nice looking and thanks for posting again. I missed the last go around. I like some of those older styles the best.

Work or fish

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Try to spend time with the wife and kids to make up for all the time spent hunting.

Below is what I do. Then fix any carnage that might present itself. Note: The lic. plate is how and why I have my name.

4b13436b3f79c4cc.jpg

4b1343ad406089bc.jpg

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

4b135c993f57d79a.jpg

My other hobby is to fill this cooler.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

>Below is what I do. Then
>fix any carnage that might
>present itself. Note: The lic.
>plate is how and why
>I have my name.
>
>
>
>
4b13436b3f79c4cc.jpg

>
4b1343ad406089bc.jpg

>
>
>
>_/|,[___]
>|--_--o||||o
>()_) ()_)---)_)
>
>Tom
>A conclusion is the place where
>you got tired of thinking.
>

Rack that looks like great fun. Nice jeep!

Ski from Dec - April

Fish from May - Sept

Hunt in May and then Aug - Nov

Then do it all over again!!! (for the past 20 years, or so . . . )

Fish pretty much every weekend. Chase trout from Dec through May and kokanne from May through Sept. Then hunt Sept thru Nov.

Calif_Mike

Fishing and shed hunting untill its time to scout again.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom