When you drink.....

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
OK, here's the deal. When I drink it is not sociable drinking. I drink to get a buzz. Is this wrong? My wife says I need to stop before getting a buzz. Do I need to stop? lol...pc

CUPSY likes to CUSS cuzz he gets a Buzz,should he quit?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

You need to drink until you cuss like a drunk sailor! Use the F word. Carry on like a beligerent A-hole. Then we might let you back in the chatroom.

I think you should do what you wanna do. Try to make a compromise but when your with the boys thats YOUR time! fatrooster.

LMAO!! For me it depends on what I'm drinkin and whats going on, I'm more of a social drinker but love a beer with dinner! I dont drink to get a buzz all the time but I hate a hangover and usually get one if I get a very good buzz.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Pablo:

Go ahead and drink enough for the 2 of us ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

I never drink NOT to get a buzz. I don't drink alcohol for the taste....I drink it to make living with my wife easier! Doh!!

So, Paul, the answer is, No, you are not wrong.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

HAHA this is AWESOME. I'm with ya all the way whiskey! But for some(me) need to quit before we pass out!!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

I drink until the ugly ones are pretty. The next day my wife shows me pics from her phone of some of these gals I was hanging on. I have a good woman who is a good looking woman who has saved me from my drunkered fallen was of the past...

Sounds like tailchasers has had a few too many already!! LOL!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

I can picture PC in a snake skin jacket, strummin' a guitar and drinking by himself in Jack's Restaurant/Bar in Norwood now....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom