When will it stop?

Robin_Hood

For those who have had their trail camera stolen,when will it stop?

I guess I am somewhat lucky, I only had the memory card taken, but still.......

Wasatch front, extended archery.

-Kevin

Kevin, you need to set them up, get a camera where they can find it then get another camera to get thier pic.
Tinehunter

A couple things could slow it down, but there will always be thieves. Trail cam's become illegal. Trail cam's come equipped with a gps tracker. More people start using camera's they can get live feed's off of.

[font color="blue" size="1"]-Follow my 2010 Hunting Adventures-[/br][/font]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r114/foxykaya/Hunting/HuntingAdventures.jpg​

I posted this earlier on another thread.

"How about some dumby camera boxes with some small explosives inside. Put up 3 with 2 of them loaded with enough to say blow off their fn thieving hands...that should do it. Sick of thieves, from our corrupt govt to low lifes in the woods. Give them some consequences to consider and that should help a bit."

My wife said to put some of those exploding ink things inside the dumby cameras. Apparently the ink does not come off.

The guy with ink all over him and who is missing a hand is fair game when you come across him in the woods.:)

HK

The ink or dye pack idea may have some merit, but the explosive comment shows you are way out in left field. Violence isn't the answer. And unless you are talking private property, not public lands, you will have some serious federal prosecution to worry about. Ever wonder why some states like MT are banning trail cams?

Bill

It won't stop so just keep buying new one's then get them stole then get on here and every other web site and bi#@h about it. I got a ? when are people going to get smart enuf to stop leaving money out in the woods for any body to walk off with?

+ 1 hk shooter. I was thinking more of a trigger when you open the game cam that there was a shotgun shell with rocksalt loaded in there. As for a federal offense, I don't see how they would know it was your game cam. But after a few theifs admit into the hospital for stealing game cams, i think it might detour others from stealing them. Just my 2 cents.

Have you ever notice that a claymore mine looks an awful lot like a bushnell trail cam, mmmmmmmmm? Gonna see if sportsmans guide will pick up my idea and run with it, they sell anything...

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom