WHEN TO PULL MY DAUGHTERS TOOTH?

H

hangingmeat

she REALLY wants to do a cool one, either with a string tied to an arrow, or to my dog then have him run after a ball, etc...

her tooth is really loose, but I dang sure don't want to hurt her and do it to early.

how do you know when it's "go time"? and any body else have some cool ideas she would like?

she's a super trooper- i tied the line from my steelhead rod , in a hangman's knoose (sp??) and she just tugs and tugs to make sure it keeps getting loose- heck she might just pull it out herself.

Well, you could tie the string to the bumper of the car and then have Feleno take her for a ride to the nearest gas station...

First off, how old is your daughter? More correctly are these adult teeth she is losing? If this is the case, then get her help, Meth is a horrible addiction! There's nothing worse than Meth-Mouth!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

she's 5, hopefully she hasn't had the chance to experiment with meth yet, but there are a couple african/american( for lack of a better term) kids at her kindergarden that are a little suspect.

so back on topic....

If they are loose at all then you can't pull it "too early". Just don't let it hang in there too long so that the permanent tooth tries to erupt around it or it gets infected.
Tie it to a bouncy ball (duct tape) and have her bounce it as hard as she can. If the ball is big enough or heavy enough it will pop right out.

Tie it to an arrow and shoot the target (let her shoot it) or get a radio controlled car and have a race.Just have fun with her during this time. I know I did.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Best one I seen was with an estes rocket.

Had about 100 feet of string, zip it was out in a flash.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]well we ended up just doing the fishing string/ doorknob trick tonight- it worked great and she's so happy she lost her first tooth. she didn't cry at all, which i figured she wouldn't. but we have another one right next to it thats getting loose- she wants do do something COOL to get that one.
lots of great ideas- a few of them that we're going to pick from- thanks

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-12 AT 05:24PM (MST)[p]I just pulled my daughter Morgans first tooth, tied a string around it and yanked it out, she was excited!

Get her to eat a toffee apple. That will get to work on the other good teeth too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom