When? Montana Sheep

Results are up. Not technically, but you can get the backdoor results by looking at your bonus points. No sheep tag for me. Lots of points though.

My bonus point isn't showing up for goats. Both moose and sheep are showing up for this year. I don't think there is any chance I drew it, I'm just wondering why it didn't show up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
That's more of a "Hey I'm a badger but I really like ponies and rainbows too" smile. - mtnmayhem

I do not know if they have drawn yet, but as of a few hours ago my applications had not been at least posted successful or un successful. There is very heavy traffic on the MFW&P's web site very difficult to get in.

On waiting period for sheep and moose but my goat shows an extra point and is also posted as "Not Sucessful" Good luck to everyone.

>Is 9 the max?
>
>"Whatever you are, be a good
>one."
>- Abraham Lincoln

Yes, 9 is the max Bonus Points for Sheep, Moose and Goats.

Sheep Unit 680-31 "Successful!" When I wake up in the morning I'm going to check the Montana website again to make sure that I'm not having another one of my crazy sheep dreams. Don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight because the adrenalin is way beyond normal limits.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-09 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]Congratulations Bigdan!!! How many points did you have? Good luck and post pics this Fall!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom