When Kilo was young

overton

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 07:55?PM (MST)

Kilo lived in far Northern Alaska when he was in his early 70's. He had a hard time fitting in with the locals and asked an old timer for help. The old timer told Kilo he had to pass an initiation first before he'd be accepted. Kilo said he'd do just about anything. The old timer said you have to do these 3 things. 1. you have to drink a gallon of Kentucky whiskey at one sitting. 2. you have to make love to an eskimo lady and 3. you have to fight a grizz with your pocket knife.
Kilo drinks the whiskey and staggers out of town not to be seen for 3 days and 3 nights. Kilo staggers back into town looking like he'd been beat with hog guts and drug through hell backwards. The old timer asks Kilo if he was finished with his initiation yet. Kilo says no I still have to fight that eskimo woman with my pocket knife.

I'm guessing the Momma Grizz was Sarah Palin so good on ya Kilo... as far as the knife fight with the eskimo injun lady... offer her whiskey... game over

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I don't wanna say I doubt this story, but its a well know fact that when Kilo was young, Alaska was still part of Pangea.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Alaskans still laugh about it today

They even named a street after him, between Kenai and Soldotna.

9767alaska2010-008.jpg

>
>I don't wanna say I doubt
>this story, but its a
>well know fact that when
>Kilo was young, Alaska was
>still part of Pangea.
>
>

LMAO!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Now you guys know how Bigfoot came about. The offspring of that grizzly and our own Kilo in the wilds of Alaska. Ransom old Kilo must be one tough SOB, maybe we better not piss him off. We may need more then a jug of kerosene to whoop that boy.

RELH

>Was Kilo EVER young?

Probably, but he was born before birth records were kept, so we'll never know when that was.

Eel

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12
>AT 08:04?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12
>AT 07:55?PM (MST)

>
>Kilo lived in far Northern Alaska
>when he was in his
>early 70's. He had a
>hard time fitting in with
>the locals and asked an
>old timer for help. The
>old timer told Kilo he
>had to pass an initiation
>first before he'd be accepted.
>Kilo said he'd do just
>about anything. The old timer
>said you have to do
>these 3 things. 1. you
>have to drink a gallon
>of Kentucky whiskey at one
>sitting. 2. you have to
>make love to an eskimo
>lady and 3. you have
>to fight a grizz with
>your pocket knife.
>Kilo drinks the whiskey and staggers
>out of town not to
>be seen for 3 days
>and 3 nights. Kilo staggers
>back into town looking like
>he'd been beat with hog
>guts and drug through hell
>backwards. The old timer asks
>Kilo if he was finished
>with his initiation yet. Kilo
>says no I still have
>to fight that eskimo woman
>with my pocket knife.

I forgot the 4th thing. He has to eat crow when the Ravens lose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom