When I grow up I wanna be...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Probably more important than whether or not our kids see an occassional bikini clad woman or an off colored joke maybe we need to concentrate on setting a good example and giving our kids something to aspire to. Not like the little girl who drew this picture of her mommy at work. However, I can't judge a parent for putting food on the table.

:)

46fc6bf775a160f7.jpg

YOU JUST MADE NOMINEE # 2!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-07 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]Sweet! My wife always told me that nice guys finish last.

NV!!!

DID YOU TELL YOUR WIFE YOU'RE ONE OF THE GUYS SUPPORTING MOMMY???

LMAO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Might not be the most looked up to profession in the world, but a friend of my wifes makes well into the 6 figures doing it. Feeds her kids and pays for her estate.

buglinbull!!!

CAN YOU POST A PICTURE PLEASE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I actually have a good picture from last summer. I'll see if I can find. Course you guys have no chance unless your rich and uh....how do I put this, your origins are from an African nation

DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!!

DON'T CALL ME NAMES!!!

DON'T GET YOUR PLEASURE FROM MY PAIN!!!

"SHOW US THE PICTURE DAMNIT"!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I can't find the picture. I'll keep looking. At least we now know who the mormon's are on this site. lol By the way, she'll be in town next month, maybe I'll try to hook up a Monster Muley lap dance.

i am without comment.....hilarious where did this come from? Anyone have any ideas whos kid this is ?

What's wrong with wanting to grow up to be a female firefighter :) That is a firepole right? ;)
Wes

funny thing wes, my friends daughter saw this when i was posting she saw the pole and the words, was like is she giving money to people that need it, i am like no she is a firefighter you see the pole, she was like oh ok she is almost 8, i thought it was funny as crap....glad to know i am not the only one supports "firefighters" in here

Huntnfever!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FOR LIEING!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Yeah bessy i am, but i take comfort knowing your gonna be there next to me.....and some other MM members ha ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom