When Fido steals photo

slamdunk

I'm sure this has been posted before, but thought it would be fun to post again incase you missed it the first time.
I love the "WTF" look on the guys face!! LMAO!!

humpinDog.jpg

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

SLAMMY,

Now you go and steal my picture and post here, I guess I need to Copy right my pictures/posts. LOL

Brian

Kiloman,
You need to let that K9 off the leash once in a while and let him get some!!

Now i know how Whitetails were created!! Lol ;-)
(i'm going to get scorned for that one!!)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

So, I have this old friend who has a 100 pound Airdale that he takes everywhere he goes. The dog is a huntin' machine.

A few years back my friend whacks a big 4x4 and has to drag it about a mile back to his truck. He has a harness affair that he straps over his shoulders and takes off.

It is difficult terrain and the job is exhausting.

It seems to be getting much heavier and thinking it might be getting hung up in the sage, he turns around to look and finds this 100 pound Airdale riding his buck, and "bumpin' uglies", with a vengance!

To this day, he swears it was "plugged in" and had "lockeye".

Slam you should have seen the huge Red Stag I shot in Scotland. But the guides dog ate the camera and the antlers. You probably won't believe my fish stories I'll have tommorw either.

Ransom

ransom,

Good luck on that fishing trip but don't fall into that BOG, and for sure watch out for the Lochness Monster.

Brian

If the dog had been able to do that before the deer was shot I would be impressed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom