when does utah post?

S

stinkystomper

I have no clue how I paid for my utah apps this year. The only way I will find out if I drew anything is by the dwr actually posting results up on their website. Does anyone know when results will be posted? I have 2 bighorn sheep points and am pretty sure this is the year I will draw a rattlesnake tag!

Lets not forget my 9 deer points. Henry mountains here I come!

Ohhhhhh, and I also am a shoe in for pahvant elk. I have 3 points. this is gonna be my year............ for a pisscutter lol

Get your stinky arse to Africa and quit worrying about our little elk up here!:D Tara is going to smoke anything you shoot anyway so I don't know why you even bother.

It's always an adventure!!!

You aint gonna draw no Utah tag... But if you do you know where i will be. 31st like they said they will post up. That big ole kitty still around?

I just received an email from the Wildlife Dept. saying I was successful. You should be receiving the same soon if you drew a tag.

Stinky where ya at hurry the emails are up....
Wait your on your way to africa to kill a poor kitty and sable...You lucky bastage..

Check your Bonus Point History That is how I found out.
looks like this.

Hunt Description Bonus Points Year of Last Bonus Point Year of Last Permit Harvest Survey Entered Year Eligible Reason (If Ineligble)
TURKEY, BONUS POINT 0 2009 2011
GENERAL BUCK 0 2010 2011 2012 Waiting Period
ELK BULL 0 2010 2011 2017 Waiting Period
DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP 1 2010 2013 Eligibility Pending Harvest Survey *
BULL MOOSE 2 2011 2013 Eligibility Pending Harvest Survey *
*Eligibility updated next business day

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom