When do we stop with all the Money tags....

U

UThunting

When do we stop with the "conservation tags" my hell Utah has more of these tags then all others combined.
Utah has become all about money when it comes to Hunting

It all started with the CMWU then limited tags for Conservation ORGs it is like a snow slide and there is no end in sight for it to stop.

All someone in Utah needs to say is it will make X dollers and will save Hunting and then they say well we can give you a tag for the gen pool to draw..

Hell 1 tag to Kill a deer on A.I. Well that will be great for 1 person a year if they want to go Kill a deer on A.I. But when will it stop and when do we say it is not worth it..

We give out 200 Great tags at one convention a year all in the name of CONSERVATION and that is not even a dent in how many tags these groups get.

We hear about the money being used for this and that but really is it???

Why can other states make it with just a hand full of Conservation tags and we need hundreds of tags a year.
Utah has great hunting and yes it might be due to SFW MDF FNAWS and other groups but what it comes down to is management and other states can do it why cant Utah..

My Questions Are

Do we really have great Elk herds because these tags give us the money or is it because we have limited the hunting in these areas and management??????

Do we really need to give so many tags to ORGs to make money???

Would say Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada etc. need to have as many Conservation tags to have great hunting or would they just need the right management? (Colorado is proof with its elk and deer herds)

And am I the only person that would be happy if half these tags went into the gen pool and we started to see less conservation tags on the market???

I get on here about once every 3 weeks Feel like I am lost when I see all the posts....

I agree with you Clint!! Management sucks ass!!
Clean house and start over. The money isnt the reason we have great elk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom