WHAT'YA THINK OF THIS GUY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
He Doesn't Like A Guy Hanging Out The Window With His Gun & That's Fine!

But Then He Shoots A Buck Right On A RoadWay Where A Vehicle Could Of Came Over That Hill At Anytime!

Everybody He Saw Was A POTENTIAL POACHER,LOL!

Haha what a tool. "The guy was using his window as a rest and that should be illegal!!!!" Also love "we just made a great shot" as he barely hits the spine lol.

Agree with above. Blames others as poachers.

Secondaly why in the hell am I packing in miles to deer hunt when this guy seems to have a very effective system. 😁

The comments are worth reading. Some bring up the situation and others are hollering how good he did

Last edited:
The classiest move was at the very end when he’s mumbling about the deer’s tongue and then whacks it off and flings it up over his head. Just exactly what anti-hunters want to see. I don’t want the tongue hanging out in my pictures either but I darn sure wouldn’t put the process of preventing it on the film.

At first, I thought he was setting up a sting operation but then I realized he was using a public road as a shooting lane. Good idea. :)

Harder to do nowadays with electric windows. Old fashioned crank windows could give a better rest.

So I am told.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom