What'Ya Get? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Thanks for the Gift woodruffhunter & Family!

I already told you I got a Scope!:D

What'd You Guys & Gals get?

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 06:41AM (MST)[p]I get to spend the first 8 hours with 64 fine outstanding inmates, LOL. I will let ya know around 1500 hours when I am home..

My thoughts this morning are with those serving our country and can not be home. Take a minute today and give thanks to them.

Merry X-Mas to all!!!! Be safe.

Got to watch my 3 boys' eyes as they came down the stairs and saw that Santa had stopped by. They had a good haul.....heck Santa even decided to cover my taxidermy bills this year instead of leaving me stuff......nice old feller.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Guess he ran out of petrol as nothing here except some empty bags and a mess outside.....LOL
Won't know till this afternoon when we go across the street to friends for dinner and then open out packages.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I got some used wheels for my truck, and going to have my white tail buck mounted. Great christmas this year! Merry Christmas all!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I got a San Francisco Giants 2010 World Series 8 DVD Collector's Edition.

Something to watch for the next 50 years until their next one.:)

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]Popiel's Pocket Fisherman and a Chia Pet.......same as last year!

...."you'll shoot your eye out kid!"

Nickman, watching the same thing as you!

My wife bought me a Ibanez electric guitar and amp!!!! She got a Nintendo Wii, and the kids got spoiled rotten, again and they havent been to grandma's yet..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

My favorite gift was something I got for my son.

Just like I had when I was a kid, they still make em, almost the same.
Benjimin .22 pellet rifle. I can't wait to go terrorize some vermin. I might even let the boy shoot it once or twice.
Very happy boy.)I know, I know, finger on trigger)
P1000258.jpg

TTK?

No Martha Stewart Gifts?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

And no 'Boxed' Gift this year TTK?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

That might be more than a BB Gun?

What else did you get sage?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

I got Nikon 10x42 binoculars, a Toyota Camry, a trip to Universal Studios Orlando for two days (yes I went to Harry Potter Land), a week on my sister farm chasing hogs with hog dogs, a small fireproof safe, and a few other small things from the family. Santa went all out this year.

Bessy asked, "What else did you get sage?"

I got a nice phone call from my Sis yesterday! Looks like, maybe, my Christmas wish is coming true! Oh, and i picked up a little needed winter work! :) Both very well received indeed!!

Joey

>And no 'Boxed' Gift this year
>TTK?:D
>
No...no "boxed" gift. I have quite a reputation for returning items that aren't suitable. ;-) LOL

That's a beauty Manny!

Good deal on the guns for the boys!

I got to take the grandsons out to see True Grit this afternoon. When we left, the theater gave everyone a small piece of the film. That was weird.

Eel

JB

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]I got a little yapping dog that never shuts up and acts tough to everyone....so I named it hornkiller.

Traditional >>>------->

its a cricket 22cal, can't wait to take him out shooting!...

The guitar i had to buy for myself...LOL

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10
>AT 09:50?PM (MST)

>
>I got a little yapping dog
>that never shuts up and
>acts tough to everyone....so I
>named it hornkiller.
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->

LMAO!!!!!

I used to work with a guy and his favorite saying was "All I got for xmas was a sweater and a piece of a$$ and they were both too big"

Bill

I got a spot light, trail cam lock boxes and a knife sharpener! The best part was watching my kids excitement opening there presents. Thats what its all about right there.

Well I got a promise from the wife but she did not say which year.
From the neighbors I got a CC for the Local Movie Theater so looks I can go see the next 4 movies at SENIORS RATE to cover the cost of the CC. Also got a business card from them for a new rebuilt kitchen cupboard with slide outs etc to replace the old standard fixed shelves.
But that is more for the wife since the kitchen is hers. She got the same too so now she will have two cupboards rebuilt and that should keep her happy for awhile. Only 6 more to replace so maybe in 3 years they will be done....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I had already recieved one gift back earlier in October. I got areproduction WWII ear US military uniform from my wife for historic re-enactments. I got a really cool shoulder sling backpack (with the WV Mountaineers logo on it)for college this semester. Funny thing is I am attending a branch of New Mexico State University and I am a WVU fan.
WVBOWAK

I have been working 500 miles from home the last month. Cheyenne Wy. Yikes. I got to come home for Christmas. What a nice break. Now it is back to the grind stone. Got me a new GPS for the tuck I would hate to get lost in Cheyenne. That place Sucks in the winter. You ought to see the new Shooting Range I am working on. Covered 50 yd. 75 yd, 100 yd, 300 yd, 600 and 1000 yd shooting ranges with sporting clays, trap, and indoor hand gun. pretty cool

Rutnbuck

>My favorite gift was something I
>got for my son.
>
>Just like I had when I
>was a kid, they still
>make em, almost the same.
>
>Benjimin .22 pellet rifle.
>I can't wait to go
>terrorize some vermin.
>I might even let the
>boy shoot it once or
>twice.
>Very happy boy.)I know, I know,
>finger on trigger)
>
P1000258.jpg

K man I got to say it I know Im not the only one think it but your boy looks like the kid of the movie Problem Child! Dont get mad k.

The Wife tried to surprise me with a new firearm. She called and asked me to meet her at the gun store this past wednesday. Turns out she couldn't pass the FFL phone call and wanted me to have the gift for Christmas.

A quick internet search once home found a Women with the same maiden name with multiple arrests for prostition and drug possesion. My Wife didn't appreciate the envelope with 100 bucks I gave her Christmas night.

A kegorator complete with 16 gallons of Hazed and Infused beer sent in from Boulder Colorado!!! My wife actually does like me.

I bought her a treadmill........

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Hey FUG!

Did you get a Kiss?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

This year I didn't get anything you could put a price tag on. I was able to spoil my four month old daughter my only kid and help her open her presents. Best christmas in my twenty six years by far.

666kel.jpg

This is my future hunting buddy in her jumparoo.

Craftsman tools (never can have enough) and a GPS I hope the Gatmin Summit HC is going to do the job. I also ran into a great hunter and he will be a new hunting buddy. Don't have my son living here anymore so its time for a hunting partner.

Life is good!

Tag.....$100??? Cheap Skate! No wonder she was upset. LOL!

Eel

JB

Look what showed up on the porch from Santa yesterday! A little late, but one of the best Christmas presents ever.

5154floormats1.jpg

4642floormats2.jpg

2808floormats3.jpg

My new rig is just about ready for spring scouting/turkey season :)

Cheers,
Pete

Nice Rig c3!

But I don't see any Pin striping?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Still too new to me. I'll take care of those soon enough I'm sure :)

cheers,
Pete

Come on c3!

Me & Rutnbuck know a few places on the SJ where you can shine the sides!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-10 AT 05:05PM (MST)[p]Shine my arse :)

Definitely pinstripes though. The lesbaru got pletny of pinstipes and lost two mudflaps down there this year. Someone wasn't happy when I brought it home :)

Speaking of the obamination, at the rate they are closing roads down there we won't have to worry about a proper redneck shine. Definitely by the time you or Rutnbuck draw your rifle tags the whole mountain could be shut down.

Cheers,
Pete

I sure Hope You're right c3!

Let's hunt them the right way!

Not out the f'n Truck Window!(Not referring to you either!)

Ya,I'll bet Ms c3 ain't gonna let you drive that Lezbaru again!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

The truck is a pisscutter if ya can't hunt with it. But a nice pisscutter. Kind of like the road rash Bino's. Expecting a new pair on the door step this morning if the UPS guy don't get froze down. I ordered a new pair and will send the old ones back Nikon has a good fix it program!! Nice weather in the Basin Bess colder n my x's snot bubbles.

Rutnbuck

I'm a little late on this one but I got a Garmin nuvii 1300 GPS for my truck. I asked Mrs AWLB why she got me that because I never get lost. She said she bought it so that when I never got lost I would know where I wasn't. I sensed a little sarcasm with her reply.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom