Whats your problem ROY?!!!!!!

S

stinkystomper

ive been on this site too many times and seen some crap that pisses me offf but roy takes the cake and i cant let it go any more!

HOOK EM?

SERIOUSLY?

if im falsley accusing you of being a longhorn sympathiser then im deeply sorry but if that f'd up signature means what i think it means then stinkys gonna be pickin a bone with you on here till you change it. please just tell me im wrong and that you arent the most illiterate person on this site!

and to think people could find bessys signature annoying with that crap floatin around!

GUNS UP!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-11 AT 07:03AM (MST)[p]>ive been on this site too
>many times and seen some
>crap that pisses me offf
>but roy takes the cake
>and i cant let it
>go any more!
>
> HOOK EM?
>
>SERIOUSLY?

454texas-longhorn-logo.jpg

Seriously!

>if im falsley accusing you of
>being a longhorn sympathiser then
>im deeply sorry but if
>that f'd up signature means
>what i think it means
>then stinkys gonna be pickin
>a bone with you on
>here till you change it.

Bring it.

HOOK 'EM!

Lmao! Roy that's what I have been trying to say nicely, but finally stinky put it out in laymen terms. Lol

Wreck em Tech!!!

Well - I must say that I have to be loyal, but I have updated my profile signatures to include all my alma maters. Hope it suffices.

I was glad to see the Big 12 stay together and that Tech got to stay in the same conference, means just one more easy win on the schedule every year. Congrats on gouing 3-0 so far, with Kansas coming up it looks like you'll go to 4-0, but then it is slim pickin's from there on out. Looks like 6-6. HELLO SUN BOWL!!

See you on Nov. 5th.

CAN'T WAIT!

HOOK 'EM!
7110logos.jpg

I'm guessing you majored in under water basket weaving? I think thats about all they know how to teach at UT isn't it?

And since I'm friends with landrys family I have no choice but to root for OU until he graduates. That means I get to root for a winning team for a while even if I'm a trader. So bite me ROY, you have no shame do you?

Seguro que podr?a decirte lo que era mi especializaci?n pero estoy convencido de que por cierto no entender?as.

And good for you for cheering for Landry - he is a good kid and a hell of a player, but the Sooners won't be in the championship game, they will drop one before they get too far along.

For a lot of those same reasons, I will continue to cheer for my Horns - I am a tutor for the football team and I have worked personally with a lot of these guys. I could drop names, but then that might make me vain and they might not like it.

HOOK 'EM!
7110logos.jpg

Roy, you tutor college football players?

Roy says "What's 2+2?"

Football payer says "6"

Roy says "close enough, you can play this Saturday. That will be $500"

:)

Eel

>Roy, you tutor college football players?
>
>
>Roy says "What's 2+2?"
>
>Football payer says "6"
>
>Roy says "close enough, you can
>play this Saturday. That will
>be $500"
>
>:)
>
>Eel

LMAO

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

or is it comb oh say dee say moo chase grass eass n ean glase seen your. After all, I'm saying he is a spanglish tutor not math.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I can remember when I was in high school and made the baseball team as a freshman. I was at the park one day and my dad was talking to kevin (landrys dad) I didn't really know landry well but he was asking me for help pitching. I gave him a few pointers and finally told him to give up on sports that he just didn't have the right stuff to be a pitcher. He told me he was a much better quarter back according to his dad. I told him with the way he threw that he'd never be good!

I'm glad I barely know landry but every time I see kevin I pray to god landry didn't tell him what I said. It's just a little embarrasing now. Heck even in high school I used to tell my wife and everyone he wasn't that good and wouldn't go anywhere. Guess I was wrong. And I couldn't be happier about it. I hope he goes in the first round nfl draft. That would be way cool.

>My compliments Roy. Your Spanish is
>excellent.
>
>Eldorado

It better be Eldo - I have a freaking Ph.D. in it!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-11 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]Good story Stinky!! I will have to remember that one next time you tell me I will never kill a 400 bull!! LMAO

I hope he does well too, he sure has had a lot of experience there at OU. What impresses me most about him is his consistency. He just keeps moving the ball.

HOOK 'EM!

Go Bruins!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I heard that TEXASS was scared to come over to the Pac 12-16

GO USC

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom