WHATS YOUR FAV COOKIE???

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR FAVORITE COOKIE IS???

4a259c044dcece07.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

This is a easy one! Macaroon's! The good ones you might pick up at a bakery. For me, nothing else even close.

Joey

I like the ones that were sent to me on accident.....Thanks for the cookies JB

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I make a pretty mean homemade cookie.......but the Samoans are the best of the "store-bought".

Within the shadows, go quietly.

There is a young hippie gal who lives up the road. She makes an Oatmeal cookie that is out of this world! The more I eat, the more I'm at peace with the world! You can't buy 'em in the store like that! Secret recipe, she says.

Eel

Hey BESSY,

I got MY COOKIES today and they were not like JB's and all melted together.
Seven boxes of them all thanks to Jenn and the USPS.

Oatmeal w/raisens, then Chocolate Chip and what ever is left.

Brian

I HEARD CUPSY'S SO MAD HE WON'T TALK!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

eel- seems like you eat a couple and you just keep eating....and eating....and eating....

Steve

>eel- seems like you eat a
>couple and you just keep
>eating....and eating....and eating....
>
>
>Steve

I know! To tell you the truth, my wife is a little jealous. She tried to copy the recipe, but I think she added too much Parsly and they weren't the same.

Eel

Fresh hot homemade oatmeal, raisin & chocolate chip for punk!

Pretty tough to beat fresh homemade peanut butter cookies and a tall glass of milk ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom