whats your biggest deer

• Thread starter cameron (Guest)
  • Start date
C

cameron (Guest)

im 15 but mine is a 2by2 so its not big but i want to here from you guys

harryhunter50103-20.jpg

This is probably my best buck,29 1/2 wide.
There are plenty of guys here with bigger!

They aint much but here are my 3 best.
This is my 28" Lake Chelan Buck
084960.jpg

This is my Ferry County 168 7/8 whitie
084955.jpg

And here is my best Skookumchuck unit blacktail
084772.jpg

There are more that I like better but these score the best.
Eric

075313.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Well I didn't want to make make it look like I'm showing everybody up, but since you asked...here's my biggest so far.

fa1b6edb.jpg

I know, I know, it's a whitie, and sorry the pic is grainy, dang disposable cameras!

Here's my biggest. He is a dink compared to what most of the guys on here will show you for their biggest, but he is 171 gross, 164 net.

fa532a2f.jpg

Polarbear: All your deer are great but the blacktail is a hog.....whats he score? beautiful colored horns from all the alder rubbing.......... Allen Taylor......

I love mule deer, and have hunted them my whole life. I have two typicals that net 204 and 202 B&C. I have a third (they're triplets over a 10-year period) that has never been measured. They have outside speads of 34 1/2 inches, 32 and 31 5/8 inches. They all have very good browtines (over 5") and are very heavy. I also have a non-typical that's 34+ wide. The typicals were all during the 80s. The non-typical was 2 years ago. Last fall I saw one MUCH MUCH bigger than anything I've killed, but.....alas the day he was dumb, was 2 days before the season opened. After the season opened (muzzleloader), I never got closer than 250 yards. Oh, for my Weatherby!!

Grant: get logged on here and post some pictures on the MuleDeer forum. Sounds like you have some dandy's and we would love to hear the stories.......what state, when etc. etc......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

My biggest non-typical buck has 72 scorable points. He's a monster non-typical that I shot way up in the mountains here in British Columbia. If I get him officially scored for Boone and Crocket he will likely break the current world record shot by Ed Broder in the Chip Lake area of Alberta. He's a hawg !!!! Heavy gnarly beams and points everywhere. His bases are probably as big as your 15 year old triceps ....... he's huge !!!

My biggest typical muley is a whopper ...... he's a majestic 5x5 with perfect and uniform antlers. Extremely long tines with white tips and dark main beams. I shot him also in the high country of British Columbia. He has only a 26 inch inside spread but boy is he ever high (almost 3 ft) !!!! If I ever get him scored for the Boone and Crocket .. he too will will break the current world record for typical mule deer taken by Doug Burris Jr. in Colorado in 1972. A truely majestic buck !!

Those my boy ---- are what dreams are made of !!

Happy Hunting.

i am 18 years old and my biggest buck was a 6by6 which had 24 1/2 inch inside spreade with 9 inch deep forks shot last year in northen utah !

Oh that is a whitetail?! I thought it was one of them Coues deer! hehe, hey any legal animal is a trophy as far as I'm concerned, even if it don't have horns!

Here's my biggest, nothing huge, he had just over 21 inch spread and his rack is 22.5 inches tall. That is my brother in the pic, he is about 6'3 and weighs about 230 so he makes the deer look smaller than what it was!! hehe!
fb407210.jpg

This mine up to date. Don't know a score, but he isn't big enought to score. He is 25" wide and a 5x5. (4x4 with eye gaurds) He weight about 250-275 on the hoof though, it was all my dad and I could do to lift it onto the 4 wheeler.
089986.jpg

DeadI
images

30" 4x4, several really nice 28" 4x4's, best one probably scores 170" or better, 27" 3x3, lots in the 20"-25" range.

biggest so far is a 28 1/2 inch 4x4, have also harvested 6 bucks between 24" and 27" i have not bothered to score them,but as far as a guess the best would score 170 to 175,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom