What's wrong with this pic?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
4879878f5c4553cc.jpg

I went out this evening to hunt as today was the opener for Ca. A Zone.As I was heading out to my spot, something very depressing caught my eye. Can you guess what it is?

Steve

Cant say ive done that, but ive chanced it on purpose when i was younger goin out with two arrows left. Hope ya werent as far from home as i hunt. Ouch, i can feel the frustration.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

I wasn't too far from my house but I was already a little late heading out there anyway. I just figured I'd glass and see what deer are around from a vantage point. I didn't even want to put myself in a situation where I may be tempted to take a shot I really shouldn't. I saw 5 does and a tiny little button buck. Overall, it was a good night. I just couldn't believe I forgot to change out the fieldtips.

When I'm out, I only carry 3 arrows anyway. I figure I'll only need one to do the trick. Maybe 2 if you miss one. That is all I've ever carried. I only hunt evenings and I'm only out about 2 hours. Deer don't start to move until about an hour before sundown where I'm hunting.

Steve

>You forgot the automatic cocker for
>that arrow flingin' gizmo....do I
>win a cookie??

LOL... thought something was missing...

What's really amazing is that a big P&Y buck didn't walk up to you and stand broadside at 30 yards.

Another thing that's amazing is you havwn't traded that POS Mathews in for a Bowtech.:)

j/k of course!

Come on Wiz, get your $&#@ together!

Eel

It is a mental block........you got to thinkin' about all that Poison Oak you might have to crawl thru to recover your buck!....LOL

HaHa...Funny guys. I love my Mathews except for that it seems to not attract any deer!! Seriously, it is a little heavier than I was planning but that is the way it goes.

Nickman- The poison oak is still only in the one area on my forearm which is a good thing. I've been putting the rubbing alcohol on it and we'll see how long it takes to go away. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and realized I was scratching it...so it is making its presence felt. That was one of Gods screw ups while making everything else! What purpose does it serve?

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom