Whats worse???

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
Getting married or arrested?? I'm in danger of one and wonder about the other.....any takers??

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

45 may want to stay in kona, washed out to sea last i heard by a massive wave. He was in a red kayak chasin some crazy californian with a stick and a marlin......

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-11 AT 09:40AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-11 AT 09:37?AM (MST)

Toss up for sure, but if you get arrested at least you have SOME rights!

Eel

I guess it depends on how much time you are in either one!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I don't know if I agree with this one or not, but I just got a pm from Rug and 1911. They both said that getting arrested, you get better food.

Eel

>I don't know if I agree
>with this one or not,
>but I just got a
>pm from Rug and 1911.
>They both said that getting
>arrested, you get better food.
>
>
>Eel

LMAO !!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

So Beav?

You Rob the Cradle or what?

Is future Daddy in Law a little Pizzed?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Marriage isn't so bad. It opens up a lot of doors.
At least for awhile.

Thebestkindofremote.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

So'd You hit it Beav or what???

If your gonna get hitched, make sure you dont do it till after hunting season. She needs to see how things are going to be for the rest of her life.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Great question. I do enjoy jail very much of course my situation is a little different. However,,,,

Note to self,, DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED AGAIN!!!!!

>I don't know if I agree
>with this one or not,
>but I just got a
>pm from Rug and 1911.
>They both said that getting
>arrested, you get better food.
>
>
>Eel

lmao, That is just one of the perks....

Rug , I'm probably goin out on a limb here , but I'm thinkin jail is different when you get to leave everyday after ten hours . Also the fact you get paid to be there sweetens the deal .

Good note to self . Now you can understand why I never took the plunge .

Beav did the MP tell you to get married as soon as you got home or your balls might explode?

Skick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Enough about you, what about her? Can she bait a hook and drive a boat. Does she know that you're a MMer and occasionally seek advice from thousands of idiots. Does her mother like you?

pics?

A manny joke for sure but applicable to the topic.

A woman awakens during the night to find her husband was not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter, dear?", she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of the night?".

The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.

"Yes, I do" she replies.

The husband paused. The words were not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?".

"Yes, I remember," said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or i'll send you to jail for 20 years?"

"I remember that too" she replied softly. He wiped another tear from his cheek and said,

"I would have gotten out today."

LOL NVB!

Shoot slick, He told me lots of things....that did happen to be one of them. However, in my case it seemed safer to pull the trigger than the alternative......i don't think witness protection would have saved me.....;-)

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom