Whats with the fat girl bra adverts???

D

DallanC

WTF? I just saw about 10 different advertisments for bra's and wedding dresses. As amusing as it can be, thats a NSFW content and is a fireable offense in some companys!

mmad1.jpg

Oh no... they have other ads, ones that clearly show they are catering to... umm... "full figured" women.

-DallanC

Watch it boys! Everyone loves those skanky chicks you all post pictures of and drool over like hormonal teenagers. Noone complains about that but put a bigger girl in a bra that actually covers more than that bow and arrow chick's skimpy little swimsuit does and you're complaining??? Come on.

Get over it. If you'll get a violation for the Lane Bryant ad that pays for this site so you can drool over all the other skank pictures people put up then you'll get a violation for all the skank pictures too.

Anyway...I think the Lane Bryant ad girl is far more sexy than the ugly fake boobie bow and arrow girl. Oh...don't even make me go off on this subject.......

Jenn

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-07 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]Yeah huh! Was too! lol

You know though, seriously, when I first saw the Lane Bryant ad I thought to myself, "Why would they want to advertise on Monster Muleys? It's really a male demographic." And I knew it was just a matter of time before some MAN complained about or made a 'fat chick' comment.

Wasn't it Ron White who said "We don't care what they look like, we just want to see boobs."

Wasn't it Ron White who said "We don't care what they look like, we just want to see boobs."

For some reason, I thought that was B_F_E who said that????? Maybe D13er......

Eel

No, I don't think she's skanky. I'd show that much cleavage and she's mostly covered up. Not like ugly, greasy hair, no hair-do havin', needs her roots done, tramp stamp sportin', bikini that an 11 year old should wear wearin', not really a bow hunter, trailer trash bow shooter chick. SHE'S skanky. and judging from some of the comments posted about her...some of you all thought so too.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

I HAD A COUPLE OF DELIVERIES TO MAKE & I MISS POST 1,2 & 3!!!

WAS I MENTIONED,IS THAT WHY THEY WERE PLUCKED???

AND Beefy!!!

YOU'RE GETTING KINDA PERSONAL THERE AIN'T YA???

WE KNOW YOU'RE FLAT ASS PERVERTED WITH BOOBIE HEAVAN BUT FRICK!!!

NOW YOU YOU COME STRAIGHT OUT AND ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT???

WTF Beefy???

THINGS MUST BE TOUGH IN THE STICKS AT THE PRESENT TIME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-07 AT 11:51PM (MST)[p]>TTK, are yours that big ?
>
>Just curious

LOL Beefy! The women in my family are notorious for being well endowed. Why is this relevant?

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-07 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]>JUDAS PRIEST!!!
>
>I HAD A COUPLE OF DELIVERIES
>TO MAKE & I MISS
>POST 1,2 & 3!!!
>
>WAS I MENTIONED,IS THAT WHY THEY
>WERE PLUCKED???

Well hell...I hadn't noticed that. I'll email you, Bobcat and no...you weren't mentioned. I swear I wasn't bothered by what was said though. Not enough for a pluck job. I didn't sound the alert.

>
>AND Beefy!!!
>
>YOU'RE GETTING KINDA PERSONAL THERE AIN'T
>YA???
>
>WE KNOW YOU'RE FLAT ASS PERVERTED
>WITH BOOBIE HEAVAN BUT FRICK!!!
>
>
>NOW YOU YOU COME STRAIGHT OUT
>AND ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT???
>
>
>WTF Beefy???

You know he knows the answer to that, Beefy...but this falls under doctor/patient confidentiality and he can't say anything about them. LOL

HE'S NOT WONDERING ABOUT THEM ANYMORE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Rackmaster-if them's yours I think I saw you out struttin' on a Sage Chicken Lek this spring!!

>......OK tttk, to you this is
>skanky???? That ain't skanky,that is
>pure heaven.
>
>
>
46ccf6934d57b9eb.jpg

>
>JB t v

NOPE - she's skanky for sure - says so right there on her shirt - its spelled OKLAHOMA.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Always wondered ... if you pulled that belly ring out .... would it deflate those giant hooters?

RUS

fool,

No kidding! Love the skanks. Nasty women are.....beautiful!

The "fat" girl is nice too. I like fat chicks! The skinny ones are pretty neat also.

I do know one thing, it is a good think 3K has a good attitude. I would hate to see her slap the sh!t out of some of you pervos.;-) I would also hate to see any of you go to the basin and have her husband beat the hell out of ya. Those basin boys milk cows and haul hay for fun. That is usually before breakfast.

O'h for crying out loud you bunch of perverted pigs....I agree , hook em horns baby, but SOOOOONER!

Good thing about that picture Roy. Is you know is that Oklahoma is on top of Texas or Texas is just below Oklahoma, Either way it less work.

>Good thing about that picture Roy.
>Is you know is that
>Oklahoma is on top of
>Texas or Texas is just
>below Oklahoma, Either way it
>less work.

Uhhhh - you might want to lay off the sauce there Gator? WTH? LOL!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Good thing about that picture Roy.
>Is you know is that
>Oklahoma is on top of
>Texas or Texas is just
>below Oklahoma, Either way it
>less work.

ahem, Roy...let your perverted sister splain' it to ya. I can't believe you didin't get it.

Methinks Gator wouldn't mind if he were in the middle of a Texas-Oklahoma sandwich. knowwhati'msayin' huh? Huh? *elbow elbow* *wink wink*

>>Methinks Gator wouldn't mind if he
>>were in the middle of a Texas-Oklahoma
>>sandwich. knowwhati'msayin' huh? Huh?
>>*elbow elbow* *wink wink*

Mmmmm...samiches....

TripleK

Please stop using the word skanky, it will get you nuked. Believe me I was nuked twice today over it. This advice was free.

Dejected, formally known as Ransom

>TripleK
>
>Please stop using the word skanky,
>it will get you nuked.
>Believe me I was nuked
>twice today over it. This
>advice was free.
>
>
>Dejected, formally known as Ransom

Really? on which thread? And I ain't afraid of the mods. LOL Are you sure it was the use of that word that got you nuked? Don't say the V word either, ok? you know...the correct anatomical term for a woman's private parts. Don't say that one or refer to it as a clown car. LOL

Jenn(been nuked a time or two...don't take it personally Overton)

TripleK

Maybe it was the other word monitor that got me nuked, or the context thereof.

Ransom, the younger

My Dad told me, Son there is a difference between a woman with a big ass and a big ass woman. The girl in the add is a big ass woman. What the heck she is all right to look at. But I do like tramps. Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom