What's this falling from the sky?

TripleK

Long Time Member
What is this wet stuff falling from the sky? It smells good. Like something I remember from days gone by. What was it called....was it rain or something like that? LOL

I can't believe it! Finally a really good rain storm. That's more rain than we've had in a few months. Other than this storm, we had one dinky little storm that lasted 10 minutes last week or so and that was the first rain we'd had since April.

This storm had alot of lightening though so I hope no new fires got started. It was a beautiful lightening show though. I watched it off to the south and east while I was playing ball all night and it rolled in just as we were finishing up at midnight. Good timing.

Yay! Rain! Now let's have MORE! Send it our way, Texas!

Hey TK, its weird isnt it, rain....who'ed a thunk it just needs to do this for a few days now.

That Lightening was prety Awsome aswell.

I got lucky I had planed on going on an overnight scouting trip tonight and hikeing up into a new area, (and probly wouldnt have packed any rain gear) but ended up not goin, that would have been a lovely time dont ya think.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

NOT REALLY SURE WHAT THIS STUFF IS???

REAL SPOTTY THOUGH!!!

THEN THE AFTERMATH (WIND!!!)WOW!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

OK well over here in Texas we can not catch a break from this insane rain. We had 45 days straight just had a two day break and now we are on day 12 of rain. The outlook has us right now at 50% chance every day through Sunday. THIS SUCKS. I wish this would shift over to your part of the country. Cause I have had ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

measurable rain in late July in Bay Area, Ca!
1st time in 200 years or something like that!
Ya Tx is just getting forked right now my sis
is visiting her husband's family and she mentioned the storms!
Off to a Plane to go see sick brother.... sure suck's when you lose your health..
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom