What's MM for anyway?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I've seen on MM countless times where a guy is asking for advice, etc and others will put him down for asking. I get that we all need to do research and that we shouldn't EXPECT help from the fellow MM'ers. But...isn't what this site is here for? Isn't it to share our hunting experiences, whether good or bad, with the other members here?

I have a question to those that badmouth those that ask for help....what are YOU doing on this site if you are not here to grab a tidbit of info from somebody elses post?

It just seems to me that if we all helped eachother out, we'd all benefit. With that being said...can someone PLEASE send me the coordinates to the Chubhouse? Rug's been missing now for 5 days and his room mate told me he just bought a case of lube. The guy needs an intervention.

M'Balz Es Hari

Good point. Especially on clubhouse safety.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

THERE ARE SOME OUTSTANDING HUNTERS/CONSERVATIONIST ON THIS SITE FOR SURE. SOME OF THE FINEST KNOTHEADS AS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE AS WELL.

NOW AND THEN I WILL FOLLOW A KNOTHEADS THREAD JUST TO SEE HOW MANY GUYS HE IS GOING TO PISS OFF. THEY NEVER LET ME DOWN, AND OH SO PREDICTABLE.......I LMAO MOST OF THE TIME..............YD.

I am a member on a few different forums. I would say that of all the forums I visit regularly that MM by far has the most douche bags.....hands down.

Well Wisz!

Me & Ms Wisz are Hopin you draw another LE Tag this year!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I come here strictly for the entertainment. I haven't asked for much help over the years but come back day after day for the laughs. I will say that just being here on a daily basis I have picked up some good info though just by paying attention to the threads.

When a guy comes on with his first post and asks for honey holes it doesn't get much of a response from me. For me it comes down to doing your own work and same with info , you have to earn it. I have helped many people on this site with info over the years on the state of Az. All that info will be done in PM's though. Heck, just last year I helped out this joker Wiszard with info on an Az archery deer hunt. I even did a scouting trip for him. It makes sense now why bess paid my gas on that scouting trip.

Jeezuz Wiz, did you leave your computer logged and your wife got on and decided to make you look gay with the "why can't we all just get along" crap? Pull your big boy pants up and get off ebay. Cowboy up cupcake.

;-)

.........."a case of lube".....? Sounds to me like the "intervention" issue is WELL underway!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

I think for the most part, guys are willing to help. And in TAG's case, he went over and beyond. By the way TAG, I'm looking into hunting CO next year...unit 66...you mind going and checking that out for me? LOL! It just cracks me up because those guys that don't wanna help are obviously creeping around the site for some reason....maybe to pick up info just like all the rest of us? I certainly don't come here for the tittilating conversation! Hell....one of the guys won't even bother to get his ALL CAPS button fixed. Must be a redneck!

M'Balz Es Hari

YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF: YOU USE ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME !!!. (I HAVE BAD EYESIGHT, EASIER TO READ & TYPE).........YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom