Whats just ouside your window??

JR

Dogs were acting up recently so out went the trailcam and presto!!!
CDY_0001.jpg

Yogi the black bear is caught cruising the hood.This will freak my daughter out since the camera was placed 20 yards outside her window just over the shrubline.

What is lerking in the woods around your house? post pics of the wildlife just outside the backyard lights...

Dang. I thought I had problems. We've got Javalina and the dogs go crazy. They bed down in the court yard and over by the kennel. Dogs don't bother them a bit. I've always wanted to shoot glow-in-the-dark paint balls at them. Good luck with the bears. Kind of freaky. Hope they don't decide to see what's in the fridge.

I think hes gonna stay out of the back yard, Ive got a lab that likes to tell the world thats her yard so mabe he will just cruise on by and hit some one elses trash or dog food.. The bears are very active this time of year.Love those trail cams in the off season around the house.Buddy down the road had his out behind his house and caught a M.lion snooping around.Im good with the bears,coons and deer but mr lion can stay away!!

When I lived in Alaska I used to have this white owl that would just sit at my window and stare at me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom