Whats Going On With The National Taxidermy Ass?

quest

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-13 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p] There's a war going on at Taxidermy Net,The Taxidermy Industry.
Here's some of what I've read.

Re: WELL, THE NTA HAS HIT A NEW LOW!!!
? Reply #36 on: Today at 07:21:30 AM ?

I normally stay out of this bullsheet. I want to ask one stupid question, because i just don't get it...what the h*ll does the NTA really do FOR this industry dollar wise?
Is their any attempt to keep money for this industry in this country?
NOPE! NADA NOTHING.
I am, I guess blind, I see the movement of money being spent on lobbying for hunting rights and watchdogging anti's and specie classifications , That's all fine and good but that don't show on a balance sheet. The NTA is throwing pennies at this compared to SCI and NRA.
I HOPE TO GOD JJ your seminar was about Americans Spending money with Americans to help up the industry that you say you love.
I've watched and been in this business for 40 years and watch hundreds of MILLIONS, I'd bet 1 BILLION American hunter dollars spent in all of Africa alone for taxidermy EVERY YEAR!
As your members struggle daily to make a wage and live, American Hunters spend hundreds and hundreds of millions of U S dollars on taxidermy in places that pay their workers $10.00 per day. Have lack workplace safety and work conditions, pirate forms and have low cost overheads and taxes. I have never met a struggling African Taxidermy studio owner.

I've seen taxidermy studios in Africa 10 times the size of Animal Artistry and The Wildlife Gallery and Natures Design and others. All built with the U S Dollar.
The expense and trouble and dip pack and the so called cost of paperwork of these export procedures, import, customs etc.has risen 400% in 10 years to make it harder and more expensive to move skin and horn and work to the U S, Thus EXTORTING the hunter to make them leave their work in Africa.
I'm going to piss off our fellow members in Africa , But I at my age really don't care.
I would like to know what your talk was about? That we support the NRA agenda and the guns? Well did you ask that the American Hunter and tell him that HIS Dollar needs to support Americans that make a living at taxidermy and next time they hunt even tho it has become costly that THEY support American Taxidermists?
I'll bet not one breath was used in this manner...........
Your membership envelope sent to me as thrown away , never opened, so save the stamp next time, Till I see some REAL movement FOR this Industry and a clear attempt to educate and get the American Hunter to support his fellow hunter and sportsman who happens to be a TAXIDERMIST by spending his U S dollar here in the states and not just a Movement for the NTA good ole boy CLUB, cut your mailing costs down take me off the list.

Anyone that goes to an NTA event or joins this CLUB without this matter being a clear agenda for the NTA, is just plain stupid!

Please prove me wrong in this matter. I have never heard of the NTA pushing any agenda about this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom