Whats at stake

D

driftersifter

The last touch.
Who will have the last touch to win the super bowl.

I will give the winning MM a vintage 1954 International Pickup truck windshield wiper blade. I know the demand for these items are great and supply is small, so put up your best prediction and we shall see who comes out on top.

P.S. I don't pay for Shipping I.E. Drifter or Handiling I.E. Sifter.

initialy i said gb 23- pitt 16. i have changed it will be
gb-23
pitt-6

roethlesberger will throw multiple picks and charles woodson will be named mvp!

I think at halftime Big Ben will force his will on one of the cheerleaders without her consent and 9 months later it will be remembered as the Immaculate Conception

LOL

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have been a Green Bay fan for 50 years and really hope I'm wrong. I don't see the pack running the ball against the steelers. The Steelers defense worries me especially on the blitz off the corner, I don't know if the o line holds up. I'll go Pittsburgh 21-GB-7 and hope I'm wrong I usually am.

A GB fan for fifty years and you don't pick em? I hope you chose that way out of luck. How many pheasants did you end up with this year? I had a snow flush last week for my old dog and of course I busted him but upon reflection,I think it was a refex self preservation shot, rather than an aim swing through the bird shot.
driftersifter

Pitt 30, Pack 20. A little strong safety by the name of Troy Polamalu is going to be your game changer.

Clay Mathews will be the game changer because he should won the top honor this year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom