whats a "PISSCUTTER"?

K

KILLERBEE

i always assumed it was a bull so big it made you "cut" off in the middle of a piss?

but i finally seen a pic of a horn that bobcat called a "pisscutter" and it was just a raghorn.

so what is it?

the ultimate piss cutter
Lorena.jpg

yah for the last 30 years our gang alway ment it to be huge, not small, but not in Utah...

i was wondering the same thing.
that pic of the deer with his tongue hanging out and the bobcat face freaks me out every time.

Marine Corps Dictionary: Pisscutter
Home > Library > History, Politics & Society > Marine Corps DictionaryA Marine's garrison cover. The word was used extensively in the middle 20th Century, presently out of vogue due to a serious lack of political correctness. The etymology of the word is not known. One possible explanation comes from Kate Gladstone who says, "I have heard 'pisscutter' used by (elderly male) non-Marines to describe anything which has a sharp, spiffy-looking fold or edge or crease - e.g., a particularly well-made hat-brim, or an admirably crisp crease in a pair of pants." In the novel Shogun by James Clavell the word is used to refer to a harbor that was particularly difficult to navigate.

and in a second a pic will follow what a pisscutter really is to me and all the marines i know

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

What he hell did HuntnFever say??? Enough with that higher learnin' falutin' talk. We ain't got much learnin' on this board.

"My sickle has a boattail"
"hidden soles leave .308 holes"

its a marine corps garrison "cover" Cover also being a hat....i couldnt upload the file for the pic so you are just gonna have to imagine....it looks like a taco kinda

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

It has always mean big.
But CAT is on a one man mission to change the world so leave him alone.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

A pisscutter is an animal big enough to shut you off in mid stream ,MAN OR WOMAN.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom