whatever happened...

Long Time Member
....to a simpler time in the campfire when we could make posts everyone could agree upon like Overton goes for a walk, glaucoma duck calls, Eel gets loses his Prius keys, Bianca goes for a swim, vulcanized rubber patches for Bianca, Overton wants Bianca back, and the likes?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I Think there are a lot of MM'ers Burnin out as of Lately!

What about AyA?

Poor Bastard got Banned & Took 20 with Him!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

it's been too many years since BCB was forced to get a new handle>>>> the universe is now off axis.

It hasn't been the same without a wierd comment from bobbieutah...

I wonder if he ever took my advice and bought his stepdad some pj's for Christmas off ebay.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom