Whatever happened to....

Long Time Member
UThunting? Have not seen hide nor hair of him for quite some time. Feel free to add to the lost/missing in action thread.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I know He had a few Incidents:

Target Practicing/Shooting in to a new house that was being Framed.

Dropping a 26' trailer on to a Jeep Cherokee & wonder why it melted down in Idaho somewhere?

I don't think I heard the outcome of the Alaska Trip?Did he survive it?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Well, that's what got me wondering. I know he had some bad luck with stuff. Then I got to thinking, the last conversation I remember him having was asking about taking a 20 foot boat up the coastline from Washington to Alaska?? I don't remember hearing a thing from him since. I suppose it is too late to notify the Coast Guard.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Littlefoot....He always had great pics.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Canyonwell,Scotty(too hot)

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Anyone ever confirm that poor AyA went ##### up in an auto shop project gone awry?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

AyA was a funny SOB!
They just couldn't stand a Laugh around here though.
I know when AyA went down so did many others:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-11 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]Nv, aya went down and many others liked what they saw so they went down also. So who went down?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-11 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]Bbop went down and liked it so much that when he came back up he had to ShowThemToMe, but I said no!

Don't see cASS or Old Oregano anymore either.....guess they finally grew up.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

We ought to see about getting a few of these fellers put on the back of milk cartons.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's funny how people dissappear on this site. I was one of the first members here and have seen a lot of people come and go.

>What happened to Mywifeshotterthantiffany?

I heard TredBartasMoreHandsomeThanMyHusband left him and he had to change his handle to SearchingForNudePhotosofTiffany.

What happened to STTM's BFF Pro??????????

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

Ya I remember him. And Forthewall and canyonwell, muzzhunter, and muley magician were some of my favorite posters

"I heard TredBartasMoreHandsomeThanMyHusband left him and he had to change his handle to SearchingForNudePhotosofTiffany"
Nice response NV LOL.
He showed us pictures of his wife and she really wasn't hotter than Tiffany (I guess he had beer goggles permanently attached to his head).
What happened to Topgun, he came on here and posted at least 30 times a day for a while then he just dissappeared.
Then there's BobcatBessBenThompsonB_Bop_a_LuluVelvety JonesShowThemToMe how many reincarnations does Bessy get, course Manny's had 53 of them so I guess Bess has a way to go.

Canyonwell is still around but don't post much on MM.....he does stop in once in awhile late in the PRIVATE CHAT ROOM.

Brian

hey yall rememer hunterman67? Huntsonora elk4you,cedar , Zia , and where is the cat anyway is he back at banned camp?

hunterman67....had an disagreement with the F&G cops and a Judge, have not heard from him since. Huntsonora was BANNED BY FOUNDER. The cat if you are refering to Bob_cat_bess he still has about 5 lives left or untill he runs out of alias...whichever comes first.

Brian

>What about Bobcatbest? He was a
>Kali boy and seemed alright.
>
>
>Eel

I hear he started a ATV dealership in So.Cal.

Warning1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-11 AT 01:42PM (MST)[p]TripleK is still around - has been busy with a new house and mom stuff. She still posts occasionally

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Here's a forbidden mention: DeerKing
>

Surprised that post has lasted even this long!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Remember Coach Hunt?
>
>I was on the private chap
>for about 30 seconds one
>time. lol pc
>

I remember that!
You can only Chap CUPSY'S Azz once,He'll never forget it!

There have been many who have disapeared. Those I miss the most are the ones who posted great scouting pictures like Littlefoot and Rocketman.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Prism is another one who, thought still around, does not post near as much as he used to.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-11 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]I'm alive and well. More of a lurker now than a poster. There's been a lor of guys come and go over the years. I remember getting on here way back in my USU days-late 90's!

Hey Cass....how is things down in LV lately? I watch COPS on TV each saturday night and never have seen you get in trouble with the law, so you must be doing something right...

Brian

Things are goin, weathers been phenominal lately 70s and stuff. really nice lol. But thats all changing tonight. blowin 60mph right now and its gonna finally get into december type weather. sucks :/. Building the new bridge over i-15, plannin for my shed hunts and go film some bucks in about a month. other than that not too much. I still read the site every day. Just choose not to post much anymore.

-Cass

HuntSonora needs UNBANNED!! Hands down one of the coolest dudes I've ever met and is a GIANT MULEY ASSASSIN!! Perfect combo for this site!!

~Z~

> How about Polarbear and
>Rimrock.
>

Polarbear has been to busy keeping the supermodels at bay...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Whatever happened to Feleno's wife? I mean...has anyone *really* heard from her? Is she still at the gas station?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Feddoc, I'm purty sure Sancho was at the gas station that day. Maybe Feleno finally got himself one of them Russian bride orders cuz he's clearly been slacking lately!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom