Whatever happened to Z?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
His name was Zak and he liked skanky women....or that was all he could get. LOL What ever happened to that guy?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LMAO...his name was nevercatch, if I remember correctly.

Kauai was cool. I ate well and still came away 5 pounds lighter just cuz I sweated my ass off. :) Humidity was like a buck 20! We did a decent amount of stuff but not too much. Things we did....Queens Bath, Kapaa, Poipu Beach for snorkeling, Smiths Luau, Something Falls, Marriott pool and Kalapaki Beach, shopped a lot, ate at Dukes (good food) and ate at Bamboo (bomb food). Was in bed by 11 every night and up by 7 am every morning. I'll post pics when I get some time. I'd go back but only if I have my sweat glands removed first.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Ransom was and still might be at his place in Kona and complained about the Humidity there too. I told him to bribe his grandkids and tell Mrs. Ramson lets go back to Bodega it is nicer there.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I hadn't sweated that much except for the time I had to explain to my wife what the "clubhouse" is and why I spend so much time there. :)

Z seems to have gone the way of his favorite hoops star, Kobe, you don't hear or see near as much of the guy.

I like Z. Good People!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Z man is still alive and well, he's just not on here much anymore. He's currently on the mountain flipping sticks at Muley's :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom