WHAT'D THIS LOWLIFE COST US???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody know what This LowLife Cost Us?

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46201509&n...nson-whose-cult-slayings-horrified-world-dies

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

More than this low life deserves glad he is gone. If you want to know what the devil looks like take a look at that guy and you will know

Near as I can tell, he only has 8 more life sentences now. That clown should have danced on the end of a rope decades ago.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I saw Charlie Manson in Person in Vacaville, about 1981 or 2.. While being an actual "Visitor" in the visitation area.
Charlie (Charles) was no more than a few feet from me as he sat to talk with some guy. He looked like a Punk..to me.
No arms, chicken legs and only a "Mouth" others in the small area did not allow him to use. He was "NOT" in an area of Young Girls and any single person, be it Visitor or Inmate, could snap Charlie in half. Charlie behaved accordingly.

I was visiting A Friend (Now {Then} an Inmate). This friend had been a Police Officer but...lost it with his Wife. He placed a Pillow over her head and using his Python, blasted her then traveled to the new Disneyland in Florida ("another friend" built from scratch) and the Police Officer friend said, he looked at the Muzzle of his Python and could not pull the trigger (To commit Suicide). He later walked into a Florida Police Dept, showed his ID and said: "I am wanted in California". I kinda thought if he did/could pull; the trigger on his Wife, he sure should have upon himself...He was Dragging me, a Loyal friend, into his Dark Life. I didn't like it but, a friend is a friend...no true judgments....even if I felt inside, I could help him with that Trigger Pressure....Ugly Thoughts and Feelings....Long ago.

In the visitation time I had ( Vacaville & My Friend), he explained in frustration, he had to argue about, they (Florida Police Dept front window person) needed to arrest him. "That" seemed to take Hours...Yet we had only minutes.

While in the Vacaville Visiting area, I also saw "Sunshine". I will not try to explain Law Enforcement here and it is not tied to Highway Patrol duty folks whom never deal with such Jail Matters. If any reader here (yes, there are many) who has been in a State Prison and its Visitation area, they understand what I must be not writing about. I hope not one reader ever must visit a Friend, let alone a Family member, in any State prison. If you have, sound off and Post. Such is a personal and unique experience. Opening up about such is fine....I just did.

I later (In Years) went to Vacaville on a Bus (When lucky for overtime) to bring folks to the Glass House (Room). Just Cargo....

Some I knew, some I arrested and put there, and some I didn't know but I saw their faces & eyes... Dorothy was correct...You're not in Kansas. What a waist of "Some" Humans. Great Place for most others.

Charlie like so many others who did Suicide by Cop, in their minds, they won. Thankfully they are gone. All Sad Folks.

We here on MM'eyssss should be quite glad we have so much to Hunt and do and be alive about. Parent's 101.

Jagerdad :)

Homer, now I feel why you never HUG another Male.

Humans are sometimes, loving friends and family...all worthy of Hugs.

Sad does not mean soils or Crop harvests. Sad is is much deeper. I am glad God never lay'ed Sadness upon You.

But via 2lumpy, I know you are a good Man Homer.

Jagerdad

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-17 AT 10:33PM (MST)[p]..as my 11 year old daughter so eloquently puts it....whatever.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I just read in the paper this morning that the state paid 2.3 million to house him all these years.
That being said they said that they will auction off his belongings what little of them there are to see if the can recoup some money.
That is if any of his relatives don't claim his body or any of his stuff.
That man was the face of evil and the devil himself. Good riddance the world is better off without him.

Hugs to Homer :)

I wuz just yanking your string

PS: If Osama Lovers don't have him to worship, neither should up n coming nut jobs have Manson things..

>What became of the Colt Python?
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

They became More Valuable!

90087hankjr.jpg

That's because they have a trigger smoother than greased lightning. Anaconda and King Cobra ain't bad either.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I knew a feller who was wrongfully incarcerated all because his wife committed suicide....by shooting herself.....in the back of the head,,,,,,,with a model 94 .30-30......TWICE. Never went to the pen to visit though. Actually saw him for the first time last month since 1986.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>I knew a feller who was
>wrongfully incarcerated all because his
>wife committed suicide....by shooting herself.....in
>the back of the head,,,,,,,with
>a model 94 .30-30......TWICE.
>Never went to the pen
>to visit though.
>Actually saw him for the
>first time last month since
>1986.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You Shoulda went & Visited Him 1911!:D

90087hankjr.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-17 AT 06:24AM (MST)[p]1911.....so what you're saying is if my wife had committed suicide 31 years ago, I'd be out by now?....dang! :D

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Lol yup. He actually did two dimes exactly. Turns out he is an uncle. Eel if you're really good and behave yourself I'll explain what two dimes means. One of those institutional things that is not common knowledge to outsiders.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Eel this is CA. You will get 15 years and out on parole in 7 years. Be sure to tell them you were abused as a child and they will let you out in 5 years after you have been rehabilitated.

RELH

>
>That's really strange that 2 tens
>equal 20...
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

After taxes it works out to be about 9.23

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dude was nothing but a pencil neck punk and a coward. He threatened to have my family and I killed when he was in our SHU at SQ. Punk thought his crazy stare would impress me. Serious miscalculation on his part. The crazy stare turned to the unmistakable look of fear when I whispered in his punk ass ear that I just wanted to be his friend. I never had a problem with him after that. In fact the coward wouldn't even look in my direction. One could even say that he became a " model inmate".
He truly was a POS.
When I say I fear none and respect all, the respect part doesn't apply to POS's of his ilk.
Watson was a POS too, but I don't believe he was a coward like manson.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Also, dude wasn't about nothing, just another scumbag. If it hadn't been for the status of their victims and the media hype he would have been just another psyco. The system is loaded with dirtballs that make manson and his "family" nothing but a pimple on a pigs arse.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom