WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? 191"?

He doesn't look it to me Bess. If as says and he's 22.5" wide, sure don't look like he has what it takes to go 190"

Joey

He doesn't look it to me Bess. If as says and he's 22.5" wide, sure don't look like he has what it takes to go 190"

Joey

I know a few "Guides" who are willing to back that score. LMAO goood find

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I know a few "Guides" who are willing to back that score. LMAO goood find

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Not a chance in hell!

hornkiller.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-11 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-11 AT 08:25?PM (MST)

I'm not a xpurt by any means but if that's 190"... I've killed a few monsters in my day.
That's the kinda stuff that gets thrown in the shed not hung on the wall.

Sorry!! got to edit one more time... don't get me wrong.. that is a nice buck. The seller just shouldn't post up numbers.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-11 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-11 AT 08:25?PM (MST)

I'm not a xpurt by any means but if that's 190"... I've killed a few monsters in my day.
That's the kinda stuff that gets thrown in the shed not hung on the wall.

Sorry!! got to edit one more time... don't get me wrong.. that is a nice buck. The seller just shouldn't post up numbers.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

hmmmmmmm. my boone and crockett score on my deer were a lot less than that deer but my deer where much bigger. i must be missing something here

hmmmmmmm. my boone and crockett score on my deer were a lot less than that deer but my deer where much bigger. i must be missing something here

I think i'll pull a "coleman houston" and buy it, then wait till this fall and tell all you guys i shot that "191" buck.

hell no it's not 190

I think i'll pull a "coleman houston" and buy it, then wait till this fall and tell all you guys i shot that "191" buck.

hell no it's not 190

That buck easily goes 190...Just add the spread credits to the score...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

That buck easily goes 190...Just add the spread credits to the score...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well if you look close at the score sheet it has 19 inch G 1's. Did he mean 1 inch??? take off the 19 inch G-1 and then you will be close to the real score!

Well if you look close at the score sheet it has 19 inch G 1's. Did he mean 1 inch??? take off the 19 inch G-1 and then you will be close to the real score!

It could... Seen a 191 5/8 deer completely fool the heck out of me.... Then again it was bc of the body size of the buck it was attached to

It could... Seen a 191 5/8 deer completely fool the heck out of me.... Then again it was bc of the body size of the buck it was attached to

+1 lipcurl

At least that guy tried, but he needs a schooling in where to take his measurements.

+1 lipcurl

At least that guy tried, but he needs a schooling in where to take his measurements.

CUPSY could really make that Guy mad!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

CUPSY could really make that Guy mad!

Maybe he measured it in millimeters? 191mm seems about right.

I don't know, I'm no expert either.

Eel

Maybe he measured it in millimeters? 191mm seems about right.

I don't know, I'm no expert either.

Eel

B_BOP, did you call him and tell him you'd take it, and then tell him you'll be there about midnight after you get off work? LOL

Eel

B_BOP, did you call him and tell him you'd take it, and then tell him you'll be there about midnight after you get off work? LOL

Eel

The rulebook is very clear that you get to count the circumference of the plaque if it is just a horn mount (you also get to count the thickness of the plaque if the cover is red-crushed velvet).

The rulebook is very clear that you get to count the circumference of the plaque if it is just a horn mount (you also get to count the thickness of the plaque if the cover is red-crushed velvet).

Hey eel!

Not yet!:D

Hey eel!

Not yet!:D

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]If he gets his asking price of $150.00, then I might have to dig out a couple of my "190" class racks that I got back when..

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]If he gets his asking price of $150.00, then I might have to dig out a couple of my "190" class racks that I got back when..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom