what would you do..?

manny53

Long Time Member
k, i got property in N, Cali where my family has hunted for the last 40 years, it's a semi remote subdivision; for the last 7 years pot growers have been buying up some of the ground, n growing their crops, my problem is, every time i go back there i get harassed guns pulled on me n my family yesterday they put spike strip in the road and all 4 my tires popped...

I'm done with this bull chit there's gonna be a war if it don't stop, I called the Sheriff, FBI and today the DEA ...Pist....

Just be careful manny or you will get to find out if your faith is based on fact. Those people are dangerous and value your life as zero compared to their cash crop.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

If I had guns pulled on me and my tires punctured from a spike strip.......

This year is one of the hottest and driest summers on record. She's a tender box out there ready to explode at any time.

Eel

Lol.....I smell what you're cooking eel...

6372image.jpg

Was it the same group that we had trouble with Manny?

That's a tough call. I know that it just wasn't worth the hassles for me to be there for a couple day hunt but that Country is part of your heritage and i can see why you don't want to give in to those guys.

I'd be curious to hear if those enforcement agency's can resolve anything about the situation.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I actually heard today that a whole bunch of stuff west of Yreka is on fire. Heard you don't want to go to Fort Jones and then have to pass a drug test. Maybe manny already got some revenge.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Problem is the law probably won't be able to do a thing if their growing on private property. They just have to pull the medical card. We've had someone growing about an acre of it up here by Janesville right out in the open for the past couple of years. Right off a major road. County Rd. A-3.

Manny, remember, the thermals blow up the hill during the day and down hill at night. If that helps.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom