What will he score

W

whs

I have my eye on this guy what do you think he will score? I will be going after him with a bow....
[IMG
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/utfireman/IMG_2163.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

Great speeder for archery but I dont think hell crack 65. You can do without the length but gotta have some diggers. Either way something to be proud of. Good luck

Mike

Note the horn thickness in relation to his eye in the first picture. Bucks with good mass generally will have a horn that appears nearly half again as wide as that eye. If he's 13", and it appears he is close to that mark, I would guess he's about 60-62". If your looking to break P&Y, keep on looking. But, there is something to be said about getting know a particular animal, studying his habits, and taking him during the season. He'd be a good trophy in that respect and no doubt a challenge to take with a bow.

I would say 65-66 on the first goat not bad for a stick flinger though heck anything on the ground with a bow is saying something. especially a friggin antelope. Good Luck

I think you have inadvertantly stretched the pic a little during the image transfer. I don't give him much over 12". Maybe I need my glasses updated.

The vast majority of people don't realize that some of us expend tremendous amounts of energy to merely appear normal.

Stud, are you kidding me? Nothing has been stretched. Guess its time to get those glasses fixed.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom