What were the Best MM Stories of 2008????

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Lets hear everyones votes for best of 2008!

My top ones in no particular order would be....

Spidey
BHWAR
Founders 2008 Bucks
bobcatbess 10,000 posts

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

I personally felt Timberhunter's outstanding "field photos" take top billing...then maybe Bessy's 10,000th.

Bigfly

495e731531222959.jpg

I personally liked CaElknuts story from the mountain. What a great read!!

I enjoyed CAelknuts' updates also, but then I was involved in it delivering Pizza...haha.
Spider was a big story and was BCB's 10,000 th post..
Lots of good interesting posts, but of them all, I enjoy the successful hunts and photos the most..especially when you get the story of the hunt with them.

#1 CAelknuts, far and away the best and most looked forward to thread. Excellent reading.

honerable mention goes to;

BigMass and his recent hunt on the winter range in mid eastern Kali. Calif forum. Good stuff!

Spider bull, long live the beast!

Joey

#1 - CAelknuts - by far way too cool.

#2 - Spidey

#3 - Bess 10,000 post

#4 - Krazy Karl chasing all the other shed hunters away - had almost forgotten about that one until last night.

#5 - 15" Saddle

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-09 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]Was a great thread where a guy jumped all over people who use hi tech gadgets to hunt and take game then on his next post he asks about animal movement in an area he plans to hunt. So,another guy answers saying he'd like to tell him some info but it would be from animals he saw while using his trail cam... That one was Classic!!

I LIKED woodruffhunters BUFFALO STORY!!!

I KNOW DANG WELL HE STRETCHED THAT STORY JUST TO MAKE ME CRAVE THEM BUFF STEAKS!!!

THANKS woodruff,THEM STEAKS WERE YUMMY!!!

I ALSO THINK THEM 2 HOUNDERS HAD SOMETHING GOING,BOTH SUCKING UP TO THE DWR & PULLING LE ELK PERMITS ON THE SAME YEAR,WTF IKE & HoundDawgy???

FOUNDER GETTING HIS ASS REAMED FOR THAT DEER HUNT WAS INTERESTING!!!

HOW BOUT UtHunting's PICTURE OF THE BURN-OUT ON THE BUFFALO GUT PILE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

1. Lots of good stories this year, but Calelknuts "live" hunt set the bar to the next level.

2. Spider Bull just for the longevity and suspense.

3. Founders deer hunt(s).

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

I dont remember the name of the post, but it had to do with a bighorn in a tree..

anything BQH was involved in.

CA's live hunt, because he made me feel better about mine.

Spidey, the ongoing saga

Favorite hunt pics

Mine (only cuz I'm hopelessly enamored with myself LOL)

Pred

Looks like Spidey is on everyones list.

Some others I should have added to my list were:
CAElknuts Monroe Hunt
Predators Fish Lake Hunt
Bullmanias Wasatch Hunt
Slamdunks hunter that had a Quadruple bypass
& The gutless method

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 07:11AM (MST)[p]by far the best for me was CAelknuts monroe hunt..

another one i thought was funny..
was the guy that stole the camera card from a trail cam in AZ.
then got busted,, and came on here talking crap, then when he knew he was really busted he came back on and started begging and crying for mercy cuz he was an official scorer for B&C, or something like that..
i could only think what a pittiful bastard..
i tried finding that story again but just couldn't find it.
does anybody know what happened to that guy,, was he prosecuted??

i would have to say 15 inch saddle, and the sheep stuck in the tree. her calling everyone names. pretty much anything that BHWAR posted in 08. She' been quite lately???

Those are all great, but I think Sureshot's Muzzy hunt deserves reconition on here as well!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom