What to watch ???????

J

JREDBUCK

I was wondering what Shows are worth your time on outdoor channel ect.
I like
Shockey's stuff
Eastmans
The brotherhood - Wadell's boys
what are some of the new shows I should record?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-13 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]Top shot on history!!!!!!!

and they don't talk about some dumb product for 90% of the show

Getting sick of Dora the Explorer! Not as bad when Bob the Builder comes on. You have the Outdoor Channel, your one lucky sob!

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

If you've got that much time on your hands nephew, you should be in Wyoming scouting for my elk hunt... :)

MeatEater, Fresh Tracks, Cody Robbins, Western Hunter, Western Extreme, Ridge Reaper, Eastmans

They are typically western DIY hunts.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

I don't watch the ODC anymore, or any other TV for that matter. I spend the off season doing the honey do lists so I can hunt September through November. :)

It's always an adventure!!!

My favorite shows on the Sportsman's Channel (Don't have ODC) are Fresh Tracks, MeatEater, Uncommon Ground, and Western Hunter.

Shoot we don't even have the ability to watch this stuff. We turned off our cable a while ago. I spend too much time with the family, researching hunts, fishing off our coast and working around the house. If I want to watch hunting shows I can pull out some old DVDs or pull up YouTube. Cable costs too much and that $500+ a year for it can buy a decent tag!

hate anything to do with wadell!

Loved mike eastmans dads videos, loved mike eastmans videos. Dont know what it is about guy eastman but the way he moves his hands when he talks and the way he talks through his nose drives me nuts. I still watch their stuff but I wish his brother was the one doing the talking.

Jim Shockey show is excellent. Love his daughter and family.
I also like his professional series

pig man is ok

but the best show out is relentless pursuit! Where else are you going to see animals shot on the run with a bow. where else are you going to see ducks, geese, dragon flies, bees, ect shot out of the air with a bow over and over again. The dude doesn't miss! If that's not bad azz enough he can get it done with a spear as well.

He doesn't use sights and doesn't use a release. I have no idea how he can shoot the bows he does with fingers either. It goes against everything you learn growing up about archery.

who farted?

Team Fitzgerald are the best bowhunters on tv. Those guys can hunt and shoot. Their cooking segments are also top notch. Dan Fitzgerald shot a running caribou while he was running and drilled it. Pretty cool stuff.

>I used to like "Best of
>the West", but can't get
>it now. Anyone watch it?
> pc
>

What I don't understand is how john porter films his shows in the wilderness? I thought in Wyoming it was illegal to film and produce hunting in the wilderness. I cant stand that man

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom