what to do with lion claws?

smitty

Very Active Member
Just got my lion claws back from the taxidermist. Wondering what to do with them? Necklace is about the only thing I can think of. You guys ever seen anything really cool or out of the ordinary? My claws are just sealed in a ziploc baggie. Thanks

With the claws from a bear that attacked me, I made my son a necklace (he's young and thinks it's cool) and made a 2 key fobs out of them.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON May-07-11 AT 08:25PM (MST)[p]I can't think of anything but a necklace type display. This is from a bear. Besides the teeth it has lava and coral beads. You could use just about anything, arrowheads, ivories, hair bone pipes or whatever.

Biggame2010011.jpg

I wouldn't dream of wearing it but it looks nice hanging in my room.

Oh come on Great Basin . Wear that necklace to the grocery store or some place cool . J/K . That really is a cool display . I have two sets of claws from bears that I haven't done any thing with . I have been kickin the idea around of how to display them or what to do with them .

Pierce your nose with one and wear it. People are likely to bring up your name, in social conversations for years to come.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Great Basin...that would be perfect to wear to the Burning Man Social Event...plus some of these wanna be Mountain Men would drool over it if you wore it to some Rendezvous..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom