What the .............

T

tageater

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-07 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]I leave for a week and ya'll blow up the chat room?!
Nice...anyway, got a couple of pics, i'm willing to share, no picking on the niece!

Brother, me, brother
476072fb75237618.jpg

the niece:evanjade, and her mother Cyn.

4760733d769d787f.jpg

Tag it got so bad the chat room caught fire and burned down go look. JB got nuked too>

>I agree Gila............she looks pretty hot!
>
LOL Tag didnt say one word obout her. Must have Richard Simmons on his mind.

I too agree, she IS hot! None of my brothers married ugly. I just refuse to settle down with one!

Here's one more for you droolers!!! Their family

476077af146f0cb6.jpg

Jason, Cynthia, Evan Jade

Who would pick on the neice? She's adorable! I love that look on her face. Kind of a tough "I'm gonna beat you up!" look. LOL What a cutie.

Gila and Ransom blew up the chatroom. It was all them.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

I was going to see how cute the neice was....I just couldnt get past the HOT blonde.....the other picture is even better!! WOW

Oh, and it looks like I really missed out in the chatroom last night. I could not get in and now it is BLOWN UP!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot guys!!! lol

much better pic tag do you have one of her by herself? Maybe a bikini or SOMETHING!

This is the only one of her in a bikini i have permission to post, you may have seen it
476082f35c33c7db.jpg

RACK.....your girls are so ugly, when they do fish, they just scare the fish into committing suicide!!!j/k

I cant post the other pics of her, no would i if i had permission.

Tagmuncher ... cool family! I heard RACKS girlfriends are so ugly ... he stands them on their heads and uses them for bait buckets!

Well ... that's what I heard.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom