What state would like to live in?

quest

Very Active Member
If you could pick a state to live in what state would you pick and what city? Please list all your reasons. quest

....after tuesdays election I can't think of a single state that wouldn't be better than Kalifornia.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

North of Winnett, Montana.

not many people around, great hunting for everything you can think of, beautiful open country, the missouri breaks, only about 2 hours from Billings for all your needs . That is a start.

I will be there in a couple weeks.

The word is out Montana is starting to produce some pretty good bucks. Sounds like a great place. quest

>....after tuesdays election I can't think
>of a single state that
>wouldn't be better than Kalifornia.....
>

Except for Nevada, now known as Kalifornia East

Hey - I thought CO was Kalifornia east? Actually to be more accurate it is half Texas north and half california east.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-10 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]From May 1st to October 1st, Soldotna, Alaska.... for 100+lb. halibut, ling cod and a few million salmon and trout, moose, sheep, caribou, and blacktail hunting.

From October 1st to May 1st, Soldotna, Alaska to rest up in the peace and quiet.

Eel

Franklin County Idaho. Close to family in UT, close to WY and not that far from CO. ID residents have lots of hunting opportunity, I would love to be able to hunt 2 bucks a year in my home state.

Dax

There is no such thing as a sure thing in trophy mule deer hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-10 AT 07:13PM (MST)[p]>....after tuesdays election I can't think
>of a single state that
>wouldn't be better than Kalifornia.....

Though Cali continues to get b*tchslapped on the outdoor message boards, I can think of about thirty or forty eastern states that would be worse for me to live in than northern California based on hunting, fishing and outdoor activities.
If you live north of San Francisco and are complaining about lousy hunting & fishing opportunities, the problem ain't the state.

:)

Plenty worse out there.

HH

Shoshone idaho. One name Zach Schetler. The man is the greatest hunter ever!

Since the big hail storm hit Phoenix... and I am a paintless dent repair tech. I'll stay right where I am for a while. Phoenix AZ.

Tried Wyoming, not a big fan of the small town crap and 8 months of freezing. Good to visit though and the hunting is amazing.

San Diego would be perfect weather wise but the problem there is its in Kalifornication.

Lots of places in Utah that are absolutly beautiful.

Overall though, of all the places I've been and seen, if I had a little place outside Heber or Showlow Arizona... I'd be happy.

"Don't feed me sh!t then try to convince me it tastes good."

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-10 AT 09:47AM (MST)[p]>Shoshone idaho. One name Zach Schetler.
>The man is the greatest
>hunter ever!

????Huh??? if you could move anywhere, you would want to move to shoshone???? just to live by Zack? im sure he's a great guy and proven accomplished hunter but really????

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
Havalon Knife Dealer

>Durango, Colorado.
+1!!
Most beautiful area I have ever been in, fun town as well!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

I've had the pleasure of living in a number of different places from Calgary, Alberta, Rexburg, Idaho, Las Vegas, NV, North Hollywood, CA, Orem, Ut, Veyo, UT, and Glenwood, UT. I loved every where I've lived, the people, the geography, the wildlife and the uniqueness of each place. So far I think I could make any place the best place. That's been my plan and it's worked for me.

DC

Key West, Florida is high on my list.

I love to fish almost as much as i love to hunt bucks. I also love seafood even more so than venison. I could be out fishing Tarpon, Bones, or Permit on the good days and kick it with the local salts and tourist babes when off the water.

I could have moved anywhere when i moved where i'm at and that really wasn't a mistake. N. Eastern Kali really does have a lot to offer the outdoorsman. I'm comfortable here and don't like moving so Southern Florida might have to wait until the next go round.

Shivermetimbers!! :)

Joey

any where in alaska for 2 or three years so I could hunt sheep, grizzly (coastal and interior), muskox (if I could draw) as a resident, then move back to Colorado or even back to my homestate of Minnesota. Not enough fishing in colorado to keep me here forever but the big game is doing a good job for now.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>>Shoshone idaho. One name Zach Schetler.
>>The man is the greatest
>>hunter ever!
>
>????Huh??? if you could move
>anywhere, you would want to
>move to shoshone???? just
>to live by Zack?
> im sure he's a
>great guy and proven accomplished
>hunter but really????
>
>Travis
>www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
>Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
>Havalon Knife Dealer

Ya, no joke. Even if you did live by him what do you think he's going to show you his honey holes? Or do you plan on being his groupie lol. As for me, it would have to be Mtn. Home or Fairfield ID as opposed to Twin Falls (current hometown)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom