WHAT SPOTTING SCOPE TO BUY?

D

DXTHUNTR

I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW SPOTTING SCOPE THIS YEAR, BUT I HAVE NOT MADE UP MY MIND. MY PRICE RANGE IS ABOUT $700.00 I HAVE LOOKED AT THE NIKONS, AND THEY SEEM NICE PLUS THEY HAVE GOOD WARANTY, BUT I SEE THESE VORTEX ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE AND THEY LOOK NICE. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BRAND? IF SO, I AM INTERESTED, PLUS ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Go look in the optics forum there is plenty of info on spotting scopes especially Vortex spotters. Everyone seems to love them

>Leupold 12-40 x 60mm Gold Ring.
> Lifetime transferrable warranty and
>easy to pack. Made
>in the USA.
>
>-------------------------
>www.sagebasin.com
>-------------------------

+1, i love mine!!! i am fairly sure i will never need to"upgrade" it's a great spotter and NOONE has a better warrenty

Leupold makes great stuff. You can even buy a used one and they will warranty it, no questions asked. I have one of the 12-40X60's and sent it in after owning it for almost 10 years. They replaced the lenses, charged the gas and put in new seals/O-rings. I had it back in less than 2 weeks and no charge. Super folks.

Depends what animals you will be hunting and where....I backpack hunt high country muleys and wilderness bulls. I started seeing twice as many animals when I bit the bullet and upgraded from my nikon to an 80hd swarovski....I know it is more than you want to spend, but you will never have to upgrade....

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom