What question would you ask?

SMOKESTICK

WY SFW along with the Wyoming Wool Growers Association will be co-hosting a forum/debate with our Gubernatorial Candidates. If you had one question to ask the candidates, what would it be?
The debate/forum is scheduled to take place next Thursday, July 22 in Riverton, WY. If you would like more information, you can email me at [email protected]

Why is the outfitter welfare law still in play,WHY does this law not have hikers,fisherman,birdwatchers,campers,trappers, have to have a guide in wilderness area's. What is the problem with only having hunters abide by this welfare law.

I bet this one wouldn't be asked by the SFW. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator et al,

As agreed, I asked the questions which were submitted to me. If you would like to see the responses from the candidates, their answers are posted on our web site; www.wysfw.org
You can click on the link to watch the actual debate or you can click on the candidates names and see their responses to the questions we were unable to ask due to time constraints.

Thanks again to all that submitted questions for the candidates. If you live in Wyoming, please take the time to cast your vote.

I lost the bet SFW did ask the question and got some answers back. I know that Rita gal is one to vote against. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom