What next from Vortex?

W

WEKILLDEER

I am a very happy owner of a couple Vortex products. For the price I think that they are very competitive. After crusing the forums I have heard of a couple of new products that may be in the works. One is a higher end 80mm spotter, and the other is an ED version of the 60mm Nomad which I am already interested in. Anyone one else hear these rumors or others?

I was wondering the same thing. I am extremely interested in the ED version of the Nomad if it comes out.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

I've heard the same things. I do know that they just released their pistol grip tripod head. It has a twist instead of a sqeeze mechanism. I really like it and it retails for just under $80. They are also ready to release their rifle scopes with the BDC reticle. I've looked through them and it is a great addition to their lineup. They are some neat guys to be around with a vast knowlege of optics. I would bet they are always looking to improve what they have and come out with state of the art stuff.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

AWHOLELOTTABULL: Thanks for the reply. Do you know when the tripod head will be available, it is not in their 08 catelog. I would be interested in one if it was sturdy enough to support the bulk of the Skyline ED. Have you compared it to the Manfrotto swivel head?

Thanks again, After looking at the site I think that I may go with their "high country" tripod. It looks to have alot less bulk than my current tripod and it also has a ball head which I like. Now, if Vortex would release their Nomad ED I would buy both as a package deal I think that would be a sweet combo!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom