what kind of worm is this

B

bigbullhunter

can anyone tell me what kind of worm this is??

Novlgcdc.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-08 AT 04:09PM (MST)[p]Is this a guessing game, or are you really looking to know what they are? If its a game i'll play......

Well in general its a round worm. Knowing what kinda of butt it came out(sheep,dog,human) of would narrow it down.

but if i had to take an out right guess, i'd have to go with Ascaris Lumbricoides- immature male and female.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Its the kind of worm I don't wanna find hanging out in my shorts....bet Stinky could hit it a 1200 m with the .338 Lapua of his though.

"I got worms" Name that movie! LOL! I bet they had to coax those things out with a raw piece of meat!

RACK, thanks for the info.....I guess.:(

Eel

I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-08 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]So have you just returned from Africa? It's not a roundworm, probably a flatworm eg. shistosomiasis

Bean

arch3614elk...
YOU ARE RETARTED it bites!lmao............ITS A WHIP WORM(round worm family).....(not a pile worm, tape worm, heart worm!).I fish with blood worms, pyleworms and the do bite ndeed
but stripers love them!
rm

Nematode... or more commonly called a round worm. There are literally thousands(if not hundreds of thousands) of species of Nematodes. Everybody has nematodes in their system.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

By the way bigbullhunter, you may want to make a doctors appointment? :)

Eel
'I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.

Nice pet.

Saw an add once for one of those.

FREE TO GOOD HOME
Tapeworm.
Goes where you go,
Eats what you eat,
so quiet you'll
hardly
know it's there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom