What kind of mother...

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 01:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 10:12?AM (MST)

Moves her 3 young daughters into a trailer park INFESTED with 15 registered sex offenders to take care of her own sex offender dad and then trusts her now dead father's sex offender ex-cellmate (whom she had had concerns about before moving there),to babysit the girls AT HIS OWN TRAILER OVERNIGHT while she "recovers from the flu" next door??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4579548...ysitter-bludgeoned-girl-then-dismembered-her/

Are you freaking kidding me? YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP - if you were to sell this as a fiction nobody would buy it because it is just not plausible! Yet - IT FREAKING HAPPENED!!

I am just stunned, appalled, shocked, and mortfied.

I guess there is a sub-culture that tolerates this abuse and these kind of predators but for the life of me I can't understand why. I heard the little girl's grandmother on Nancy Grace trying to defend this Plumadore POS before he confessed, saying how nice he was, and how he was "doing everything he was supposed to do"; and that he would never hurt these girls. Maybe she was blinded to the behavior or ignored it becuase she was married to a sex-offender herself and I am sure her daughter was probably a victim too (probably never treated) and just bought in to that "Oh, he's a good person" mentality, but someone, somewhere, at some point in time has to stand up and end the cycle of abuse! It sounded like she cared more that this POS was being suspected than she did in finding her own granddaughter! Like HE was more important than that little girl and hinting that it might have been her fault for just wandering away.

This story just pisses me off on so many levels. In my opinion -the whole family failed this little girl and got her killed (and most likely molested and tortured before her death). They should all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Just makes me sick - maybe because I have a 10 year old daughter myself and cannot fathom the thought of her being hurt like that. Or maybe it is because I am a decent human being who believes we have a responsibility to protect our children.

Rest in peace Aliahna, I hope for your sake, your mother didn't truly understand the danger she put you in.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

People like that are nothing more than oxygen thieves...speaking of the thug who killed her.

Folks who condone that type of behavior are living on the fringe of society and just don't give a sheit about what is normal ... because to them, whatever they do is normal. I don't think her uterus owner ever gave a second thought to where she left her girl for babysitting. It was ok, normal, for people to act that way in the world she lives in.

BTDT with the child abuse/custody trial I was a part of a few weeks ago. Some people are just effffed up and should be eliminated.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]Yeah feddoc - I thought of your case when I read this.

This "uterus owner" was more concerned about not waking up her new husband than taking care of her own kids. So concerned about him that she left her daughters with a POS she knew was a child molester.

I don't buy this "recovering from the flu" story.

What a crock of crap. I have worked late shifts, early shifts, pulled all nighters and never ever once worried about the kids waking me up - just kind of accepted it. And my wife and I have been sick and have never sent our kids to anyone other person's house to take care of them while we recovered.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

They should build a 50' tall fence around that trailer park then light it on fire... With the mother inside...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>They should build a 50' tall
>fence around that trailer park
>then light it on fire...
>With the mother inside...

+1, Burn that trailer park to the ground.

And then there is this story. Teenage girl gets cancer and told she won't be able to have kids. Gets pregnant and decides to give up life saving cancer treatment so her kid will live.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/...r-fight-after-delivering-son/?test=latestnews

God bless this young girl for making the ultimate sacrifice.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

That is a great story! Hope it is a trade off of some sorts.

HOOK 'EM!

I thought the same thing Roy. That mother is as much to blame for the girls death as the POS that actually killed her. These type of people are the exact reason I support the death penalty. He should be dead by the end of the week!!!

I've been steaming all day. Thanks for posting your thoughts Roy. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Eel

People don,t realize the depth of depravity lurking everywhere these days. Mark my words the end is probably a lot closer then any of us want to think. The creator is going to put a stop to all this nasty behaviour one of these days and we have no way to stop the downward spiral of society.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom