What is the Oldest piece of Wild Game in your Freezer

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
I have a some Turkey breast that are 2 years old and a king Salmon that I have been dragging along with me for 8 years! Ok the Salmon might not be a wild game!

I just finished eating a bunch of 2009 deer meat, it was okay. I have some turkeys that are three or four years old but they are wrapped with plastic wrap and freezer paper, I think they will be fine. I'm gonna eat those soon to. I'm trying to get my freezer emptied out.

A buck antelope head & pelt from 3 years ago. I have no intensions of eating the head but can't seem to make my mind up what I wanna do with it. Europeon or shoulder mount...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Eel, I'm not going to say a damn thing!!!!

RELH

I just hope you got that back from the game processor a month ago.

>I have a blacktail deer that
>has been in the freezer
>almost a month.
>
>Eel

Jeezus EEL your killing me!!!

LMFAO X2!!!!!!!

Well played!!!

Jimmy Hoffas nuts... or so uncle Edgar said. Not sure if it's true but they will stay in the tupperware jar for a few more years.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Eel, I'm not going to say
>a damn thing!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
>
>I just hope you got that
>back from the game processor
>a month ago.

Cuz it sure seems like you said a damn thing.

2311idiot.jpg

RELH, I just got it delivered from my solo POW deer hunt last Fall. I stayed all alone in my Tube tent.

Eel

Mother in law from my second ex wife...........she was already old when I put her in there 20 years ago. LOL!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I had some left over deer burger last night. It is now resting comfortably in my septic tank, along with my contact lenses.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom