What is KSL thinking?

R

Rodent_ID

Just got onto ksl to look at the guns for sale. all guns ammunition have been removed due to the recent school shooting in conn. HELLO this jackass didnt go out and buy guns from an online site, he didnt even go get them from a pawn shop or local sporting goods store. No he killed his mother who legally owned the guns and then went on the shooting spree with the stolen guns. I think its crap to get rid of a good resource like ksl's gun and ammo listing because some nut case goes on a shooting spree with stolen guns......

scrat.jpg

It's their site, they can do what they want. They aren't required to offer that service, and we aren't paying for it. Nor are our rights being stripped. What's the problem?

WE.......gun owners, gun sellers, hunters, etc make up about 10% of the population. The other 90% provide substantially more income, in every venue, than you or I.

OOOOOH!.....You are going to quit taking the paper? You think they can afford to care?

This thread, and all the other ones, whining about who backed out on gun issues, are stupid. Just who the Hell do you think you are?

These people have businesses to operate, and they will do whatever it takes to stay in the black.......exactly like you would if you were smart enough to run a business.

We are entering a very critical period in our history and people are going to have to choose sides......and there are damn few fence sitters left out there now! Business is going to have to take the side that pays the bills. Always has, always will......or fail.

If you can't see that and only see your point of view, I feel sorry for you because you are narrow minded and selfish.

From here on out, you had better face the fact that we ain't going to win these discussions about guns and the 2nd Amendment ever again...... Even though the REAL issue here is NOT guns OR the Constitution.

Of course, you could always just buy the business and run it the way you like.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom