What have you seen that is unexplained???

C

CV_Camera_Hunter

A few days ago I was talking to some of my friends who are big time hunters and asked them if they have ever seen anything unexplained while hunting, like a bigfoot or anything else. They all said YES. They have hunted all over the west and have had experiences in almost every state they have hunted.

I have had my experience with what I will call a Bigfoot, saw it plain as day and will never deny what I saw and have experienced. I have talked with to many others who have had the same experiences and met others who will never deny what they saw and experienced.

The reason I am asking is I am putting together stories for a book called either Hunting and the Unexplained or Unexplained Outdoors: Stories from Utah

So I am just wondering if any of you have seen, experienced or heard stories.

Thanks

Jon

There's no such thing as bigfoot, it's just an excuse we use to get out of the house more often.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-14 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]Be ready for some smart azzed answers. FWIW go to ifish.net. they have an entire thread devoted to this.

One year in Utah I saw what appeared to be a trophy mule deer buck. However, it was not in a city park or cemetery so it could not have been a nice buck. Maybe it was bigfoot.

I've spent a lot of time outdoors and have never experienced anything like bigfoot. I've seen thousands of critters and some really cool things, but no UFO's or bigfoot.

One time in about 2000 I was hunting by myself in Nevada, about 20 miles from the nearest light and there was a meteor shower. I stepped out of my tent to pee about 2 am and the sky was alive. Things shooting off everywhere. I've been charged by bears a couple of times and have seen about every critter except a chupacabra.

But I'll keep watching. Maybe they don't like the wind so they stay out of my home country in Wyoming.

You might get some anal probing stories from the clubhouse for a song and a dance. Hell, you might get the whole enchilada if the price is right.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"Stories from Utah", that explains it, LMAO.
Ask Trophymuley. He can't explain what he's seen and explains what he hasn't seen!

I seen a guy once that tried to coax a bull elk into his hunting rig! He didn't even have a tag or gun. I don't know but he just kept calling and calling and calling from his truck. Rutnbuck

> I seen
>a guy once that tried
>to coax a bull elk
>into his hunting rig! He
>didn't even have a tag
>or gun. I don't
>know but he just kept
>calling and calling and calling
>from his truck. Rutnbuck

That's not True Rut!

I always have my 3-5-7 nearby!:D

I guess you're not gonna tell em I called the Smallest Bull on SJ in!:D:D:D

Yup!

The 40" Bull!:D

Rut was a little disappointed in My Calling abilities!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LOL that was funny sH!! I remember when you called in the California Condor with your elk call and it landed in a tree next to the truck!! Now if that isn't unexplained I don't know what is
Rutnbuck

5906dsc02997.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom