what happened to the rainbow's end b&b?

lip_curl

drove through challis for the first time in years and slated some extra time to stop in and see the antler collection at the rainbows end bed/breakfast. the guy answered the door and said they were selling everything and closing down. anyone know what happened? i read something about his poaching arrest in the last year or two...did he get boycotted and put out of business?

Dude was one weird mother! I stopped in there back in 2006 to check out his collection. The first thing he said to me was "do you work for fish and game!" I said "no". he said "good". Apparently they were harassing him pretty good over a buck that he shot earlier. I was asking him questions about the bucks and he seemed pretty paranoid. I don't know what went down........But he had some awesome mounts in his place.

I believe he got pinched for poaching one of those big bucks, and was accused of getting another one or two.

from what I have heard he likes to kill big bucks when there is no open season for them than claim he shot it during season & sell it for big $$$ !!!! him & F&G are real close !!!! apparently they think he is a little shady also

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom