What Happened Cain?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I thought Cain Velasquez had it in him to defend his title at least twice....tonight against Junior Dos Santos and once more against Alistair Overeem. That just wont happen now that he got his clock cleaned in the first round. That's what I hate about MMA....all it takes is one punch. Don't get me wrong, Dos Santos is good but, Velasquez beats him 2 out of 3.....hell, Velasquez beats him 4 out of 5 IMO. Very weak showing for the UFC on Fox. What can new fans feed on? It was a less than 4 minute fight. I think they should have had a light weight fight thrown in as well. I think it backfired for the UFC.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Dana White said online that the worse thing that could happen was a first round knockout. I like Dos Santos and really thought he would win by knockout in the second or third, but damn, 1 minute? Thankfully I didn't pay for pay per view.
My buddy didn't have fox sports, or at least the right one, and we couldn't watch the prelims. Were they any good?

I had Dos Santos picked to win early by KO, he's too tall and had too much reach advantage on Cain, and I didn't think Cain could take him down, he didn't really try tho. One of the few times I've picked a fight right.

i cant stand cain velasquez.

he's a great fighter, but that tattoo on his back " brown pride" pisses me off!

I want to see Brock Lesner get a Tattoo that says "WHITE PRIDE" as see what kinda ch!t hits the fan? i'd almost bet they wouldn't let him fight anymore in the UFC. it's racest if a white person does it, but not if a mexican does it?

it's a BS double standard

on a side note: i seen that Anderson Silva will fight Cheal Sonnan next- I CANT WAIT! i wrestled a lighter weight class, but at the same time he did a west linn so i got to watch him alot in high school. he was awsome then and still awsome now!

he handled Anderson easy the first time they fought for 4 1/2 rounds and got caught- it wont happen again!

Sonnen won't be on roids this time he fights Silva so he will be dominated. :) Just kidding. I think if Sonnen had a chance to win it was last time. If he doesn't get submitted he wins 50-45 unanimously. This time, he won't get past the third. Silva won't allow the takedowns to come. He'll jab, jab, jab and then catch him.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

+1 Wiz-Bang...Sonnen's best chance was last time. He'll be lucky to make it out of the second this time.

Hey 300wby, when Cain V fought Brock I was on a mma site and posted that I hope Brock shows us all a little ..white pride ...tonight and I banned for posting that.WTF

My money is on Jr hands down everytime vs Cain.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom