What does this Antelope score?

kidoelk777

What do you think this buck scores?
1620antelope_87-88_inches.jpg

Hard to tell from the photo. Is that a photo taken off a video or possibly zoomed in and cropped? The pixelation may be causing it to look a little bigger than it actually might be? If you look at the ears they look mighty long. It does look like it has good mass and prongs though! I took video of some bucks last year when there was heat waves and when I looked at them on my TV screen I thought they were 84-86" bucks! In reality...once I stalked up on them at looked at them at 100 yards through my spotting scope they were only average ole 78" bucks!

Probably somewhere between 62 5/8 and 91 7/8.... Somewhere

Shoot em till their dead

I agree with that rmanwill! The left side looks pretty darn good and a couple different clear photos of him would be nice to take a look at and make a good guess. Right now from that one blurred photo the first guess is about right, LOL!

Heat wave really made it difficult to freeze frame picture. Through my Swarovski's he looked to be about 85 to 87 inches. I need to get back in there and get better pics but don't want to run him out of the area. Good buck just the same.

Difficult to say from 1 pic and going away, but I would guess from the size of the left side that perhaps somewhere around 82-84, if the right side is a close match. Nice lope.

Eldorado

yep. . . or a 100grain Slick Trick broadhead!

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom