What do you think???

W

wisconsinfarmer

Well I found a pretty good buck today I'm just wondering what everyone thinks he scores?

I don't have a tag for this unit and don't know anyone that does so it really doesn't matter in the end I guess maybe he'll make it till next year then I'll go after him. If I can get a tag.

1971kinship_golf_080.jpg

Here is one more pic from the other side he only has a g3 on the right side and I think it is about 7 inches.

5334kinship_golf_082.jpg

Hard to say without a picture for width, as it looks like he is a 3x4 that goes pretty much straight up high with little width to him. Too bad the left side rear din't fork, as even though it's long it takes away from his rack with that missing point.

Just for you Topgun I went back and got the best width view I could. :)

Didn't bother me to go look at a nice buck like him twice.

9897kinship_golf_077.jpg

7609kinship_golf_078.jpg

That is a really Nice buck for today's hunting on Public ground. Through the years, i've probably passed dozens like him in search of "the one" but these days I'd probably drop the hammer on that dude and be a happy camper.

Thanks for posting them pic'e up!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks for the redo, LOL! That shows how you need to get looks from different angles, as that buck has much better width than I thought from just looking at the first two pictures---BANG!!! I hope he lasts until next year and you get a crack at him.

Looks like he'd probably go... 75-80

POUNDS that is of nice venision in the freezer with a nice rack hanging on the wall!

No doubt that buck would be in trouble!

Yea I have to say If I had a tag for that unit and a rifle when I saw him what he scored would not have been the first thing I thought of it would have been breath and squeeze :)
Might not be the biggest that has ever walked, but he would have been the biggest that I would have had the pleasure of taking on my back to the truck.

I think that buck is probably doing good to hit the low 160's. He's only a 3x4. His g3 on the right is really short and both fronts are just better than what I'd call crab claws. I shot a 178 buck last year and a 175 the year before. Both are considerably bigger than him. Would I shoot him. Depends on where I was hunting and what day of the hunt I was in...

That is a huge buck! Who cares what he scores. Being a three point erases any kind of care for a score. He is a big ol' buck!
Bang!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom