What do you think

400bull

Very Active Member
This past weekend I went on my first scout trip to Nevada to look over unit 6. While I was out there I ran across this buck. I know that these are not the best pictures in the world. Considering that I was taking the pictures by hand holding the camera, a cheap spotting scope, and a broken tripod it was the best I could do at the time. Besides the pictures not being very good how would you call the stats on this buck?
Score:
Width:
Opening day shooter or not:

3000deer_1.jpg

7204deer_2.jpg

3528deer_3.jpg

4656deer_4.jpg

400bull

Looks like he has a great frame, but dang hard to see anything else. Keep tabs on him and good luck!

Hard to tell, 26 wide? 165" I say stick him.
I think my estimates are low, that way there is no ground shrinkage

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Thanks for the input. I'll be headed back out the first of September to look over the area one last time before my hunt starts in October. I'll see if I can dig him up to see how much he's grown. If I'm unable to turn up anything better I'll diffenutly spend time on the hunt looking for him.

400bull

Great buck, even more special with a bow... He looks taller than my 27" 4x4 that scores 171"... I'd say he's a mid-170 class buck. But who cares his score, he would look amazing on your wall...!!! Nice find...!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom